“Great overnight stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 89 hotels in Knoxville
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great overnight stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Based on reviews, I decided to stay here for an overnight on our way to D.C. Good decision. Fast, efficient checkin. Comfortable room, good breakfast buffet that was clean and well stocked. Also, comfortable beds and well stocked. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the room and services here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East during your stay with us. Please return often!

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
naugatuck,ct
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We decided to stay at a Hampton Inn cause we had stayed for a week at one in Arlington, tx and we were passing through so why not a Hampton again? Actually it was much nicer then the one in Texas and much larger both in room and bathroom. It was not at all crowded in room I guess cause they had been recently updated and I wish the one in Texas was. It was a very pleasant stay for the night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
It is nice to hear of your loyalty to the Hampton brand. Thank you for that and we at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East are happy you like our updated rooms. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.
Lake Butler, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is my number one choice for hotels when my company books here. I would not stay at any other hotel at the exit. They are all NASTY. Trust me.. I spend 75% of my working life in Knoxville and ONLY this hotels have made me feel like I was valued, were clean enough to my expectations, and had a breakfast worth eating. I've tried them all, I have every points card there is. This Hampton is Exceptional! Take it from me - you will not be disappointed

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for calling the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East your number one choice in hotels in this area. Please return often!
Mobile, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was my last stay at Hampton inn and the Hilton family of hotels for that matter, don’t get me wrong my stay at the hotel was OK, it’s what happened after I left that disturbed me the most, I left my toothbrush charger ($100 in value) in my hotel room, after several phone calls to the hotel, one of the managers found it, I approved having it shipped to my home address and charged shipping to my credit card, a week later and still no charger, called the manager and she said she hasn’t gotten a receipt from USPS to track it down, she promised to call me back several times but she didn’t, this continued on for two more weeks, a month later I received the charger in a paper enveloped marked damaged by the post office, and it was, hotel staff didn’t package it well for shipping, I finally called guest services at corporate and filed a complaint, I was told they needed to give the general manager of this location three days to respond, three days passed and no phone calls or email, so I called corporate again, her response was, so what do you want us to do about it? I’ve asked her to explain to me what Hilton’s policy is regarding articles left behind by guests, she didn’t know if there was one, just remember next time you stay at Hilton brands, don’t leave anything behind, if you do you’re SOL.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this incident to my attention and allowing me to follow up with our staff. I sincerely apologize if your charger was not working properly when you received it. I can assure you that we take great care to return items that our guests leave behind and sincerely apologize if your item arrived broken. Please know that I am here to help you and if I can assist you further in anyway, please let me know. Thank you.
Vardaman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love this hotel -- great room size and excellent staff. This is the second stay we have had at this particular location. The next time I am in Knoxville, this will be my first choice. I love the size of the rooms and the cleanliness of the hotel. The lobby is neat and the staff is very personable. Though I did not partake of the available breakfast, the aroma of the food was wonderful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
It is nice to hear that our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East is your first choice when you are in this area. Our return guests mean a lot to us and we will be happy to host you again on your next visit. Thank you for such a nice review.
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Friendly service, clean rooms, great location. Will definitely return and will even likely recommend to friends coming to town. The bed was very comfortable: although mattress was a bit too soft for my back problems. But that is my problem, right? It was a little difficult to regulate the temperature in the room also.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
It is always nice to hear our guests say the will return to our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East.
We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I choose Hampton Inn Hotels, because they are clean, the beds are so comfortable and the staff are very accommodating. The showers always have hot water and water pressure. The only negative thing I can say is the rooms I have stayed in they have one cloth covered chair in them and they are always worn and should be recovered or removed. I would never sit in one. Other than that Hampton Inns are my first choice when I travel. The foyers, pools, workout rooms are always clean and welcoming.

• Stayed January 2013
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. While I’m thrilled to hear our staff was friendly, I regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations concerning our chairs. We are in the process of evaluating opportunities for improvement and appreciate your input! . We look forward to your next visit as soon as your travel plans permit.

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville-East? Share your experiences!