“l you need for Business long stays” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff

You added Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff to your Saves list
Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   215 Langley Place at North Peters Road, Knoxville, TN 37922   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #39 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Argentina
“l you need for Business long stays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've stayed more than once in this hotel and would stay again no doubt. From the rooms, to the attention, from the location to the clean, everything fits.
Rooms are big, comfortable, with kitchen, sofa, table. There's a small pool, a basketball mini court, a mini gym. There's good breakfast and mini-dinner from Mon to Thu. You can send packages with no extra charge. Free parking, good restaurants nearby.
I would highly recommended to anyone.

Room Tip: Away from elevator
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
David J, General Manager at Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you Mr. F for your kind review. Having stayed with us several times during your project, its nice to know you feel great about our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the coming months as your project progresses!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Overall...the experience was very pleasant. Dog friendly hotel even though we didn't have our "children" (dogs) with us. Rooms were clean and spacious...bedroom plus kitchenette and living room area was more than we anticipated...very nice...couldn't ask for anything more. Except...and this is very minor...they forgot on one day to service the room. Not a big deal for me but my wife was a little upset. They immediately made up for it with clean towels and other amenities. Breakfast was fine...eggs, bacon, rolls, oatmeal, cereal, waffles...it was acceptable. Would I stay here again? Absolutely...but it's not a five star hotel...it's a very pleasant place to stay if you want a clean, quiet place to relax after visiting your grandchildren for the day.

Room Tip: Tlhis is a good value...better than most in Knoxville. We would stay here again!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
David J, General Manager at Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for the very positive review of our hotel. You're right! We may not be a Ritz Carlton but we try to provide a nice, clean, and very friendly place to stay when you have to be away from home. Appreciate you taking the time to add a review!
Davenport, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The Residence Inn on Langley Place is just west of Knoxville and about two minutes off I-40. It is in a convenient location away from the hustle bustle of downtown, amid tons of good restaurants, both locally owned and the usual chain types. Our room was spotless, quiet and consistent with other Residence Inns we have stayed at. Staff at the reception desk was helpful, held our room late following a 2 hour delay on I-95, and came up with a great recommendation for dinner. And of course Residence Inns are pet friendly with lots of good grass right outside the door.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
David J, General Manager at Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for the great comments! Glad to see you enjoyed Puleo's. One of my favorite restaurants in Knoxville. Hope to see you when you pass this way again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to make a stop on our way from Fort Knox, KY to Fort Jackson, SC.
This hotel and location was great! Better than we expected. They offered us a great military rate for a queen suite studio. We had no complaints or issues with our stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Always like to hear that we're better than expected :-) Thanks for the positive comments!
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Everything was very nice. Worked very well with two bedrooms/ two baths for our family situation. The rooms were clean. The staff was nice. The couch could be updated, it is a little used and sinks. The variety of food was pretty good. I would use this Residence Inn again

Room Tip: My only complaint would be that the staff was eating and taking all the seating in the eating area...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
David J, General Manager at Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel. We are glad we met so many of your needs. I would like to address the staff "eating" situation. After breakfast closes, as the staff comes down for our morning meeting, we allow them to consume any leftover food that will be thrown away that day, so that it does not go to waste. Occassionally, we'll have guests show up after we have closed the buffet but before the food has been pulled. We always allow any late arriving guests to partake of what is left. I believe you may have experienced that cross-over. Sorry for what appeared an unusual situation.
Denver CO USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've stayed at quite a few Residence Inns during my work travel times and this one was average. It didn't have the hot and cold breakfast or dinner that some Residence Inn's have. In fact in the morning it had a continental breakfast with coffee, water, juice, muffins, and yogurt. In the evenings they had water bottles available. The room was nice (I was in a single studio) but I was either too hot or too cold with the AC. There didn't seem to be an in between. The hotel is relatively close to a strip mall, restaurants, and even a Starbucks, so there is plenty of food options nearby. The only true negative I have is that when I arrived in Knoxville my suitcase did not make it. I asked the front desk to call me when my suitcase arrived, no matter what time it was. My suitcase arrived at 2 am. They never called. Finally after a terrible night's sleep worrying about my suitcase (and being too hot or cold) I called the front desk and they said "Oh yeah, its been sitting her since 2 am). Pretty irritating, especially since it had my toiletries and things I really needed in it.

Room Tip: I always prefer to be away from elevators and on higher floors
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
David J, General Manager at Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Hello! I would love to speak with you if possible. In reading your comments, I am concerned the wrong hotel may have been rated. We have a full breakfast with a selection of hot items. We are located in the same parking lot as a sister Marriott property that does serve a continental breakfast. Either way, I'd like to discuss the issues raised so that either property can address the luggage situation with the correct associate. Our main number is 865-539-5339. Thank you!
Hendersonville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Was okay. We stayed there 2 nights. They allowed us to check in early,which helped us out. The breakfast was very good ... A good variety of food to choose from. Both mornings someone was in attendance to make sure things were clean and food was in good supply

• Stayed June 2013
David J, General Manager at Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments. Too often, hotels offering "complimentary" breakfasts skimp on their offerings. Residence Inns provide everything from a light bite to a big, hearty breakfast. We're glad you enjoyed our selections!

Been to Residence Inn Knoxville Cedar Bluff? Share your experiences!