Don't know which horror story to start with first. Our room was not cleaned. A path down the center of the room had been vacuumed, but that was it. Dirt, someone else's Gatorade and gum wrappers under the bed. Well, not great but thought I could live with it. Could smell Marijuana smoke through our bathroom vent from another room.Called front desk and complained-that was taken care of. THEN there was the bathroom. Floor not swept, empty toilet paper roll and dirty kleenex behind toilet. BUT the kicker was the soiled washcloth and used soap with somebody's pubic hairs stuck to it in the shower. GROSS!!! We requested a room change and got one after waiting two hours to complain to management, but she was over two hours late to work. .
We were here with a large group (we didn't have a say in this choice of hotels). Another room had blood on the pillow cases and bathroom door; no sheets and dried up food on the bed under the blanket. Yet another room had cigarette butts under the bed, bugs in rooms, soiled sheets, etc. And there were too many reports like this to keep writing them all.
A free breakfast buffett was offered from 5-9. You better get there at 5 because by 8 all the food is almost gone, and cold. There was only one person working-cooking-cleaning up-and running the front desk because the manager was no where to be found. When we walked through the breakfast area at 10pm later that night, all of the dirty dishes were still on tables, all of the food, cereal and dried up gravy were still in the warming pans. We went to IHOP this morning
We don't require fancy hotels and 5 star service, but minimal health and safety standards would be a great place for this hotel to start. Sleeping in your car or a homeless shelter would be better than this place.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.