“Don't set expectations too high and you will be fine” 1 of 5 stars

Americourt Hotel & Conference Center
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1900 American Way, Kingsport, TN 37660   |
Ranked #17 of 18 hotels in Kingsport
Kingsport
“Don't set expectations too high and you will be fine”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

If you need internet service, you may as well forget it and go elsewhere. It showed good strength but it took hours to stay on long enough to do anything. I tried it at various times of the day and night and it was the same - extremely poor. After 2 days, I was able to get 2 washcloths instead of 1. Ants were all over the pool area. Overpriced for what you actually get, but priced right for what they advertise.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Rogersville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

After checking in and having a nice shower, I went down to the lobby and could smell the heavenly aroma of food.... which, was originating from the Magnolia Dining Room where they were having their Friday night all-you-can-eat fish fry buffet. Wonderful catfish with salad and all the trimmings! Needless to say... I really pigged out, man! Had a couple beers in the lounge, went back to the room, watched TV, and fell off to sleep real good. Slept like a big-eyed baby! I'll be back... the staff was very nice to me.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for a soccer tournament one weekend. By far, the worst hotel ever. The first room we checked into had clothes left in the dresser. We asked for a new room and this room had dirty, stained sheets. The walls and carpets were stained and in general, the rooms were old and outdated. We killed several spiders and then couldn't sleep because we worried about what might be crawling around. Many of the rooms had grills sitting outside the door.............a big tipoff that this hotel is used for extended stays. There is really nothing good I can say about this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Maryville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

This motel was far below my expectations. My children described it as staying in the motel from "My Name is Earl," but I think I'd prefer that motel. Most of the outside trashcans were overflowing. There were many portable and not-so-portable grills on the sidewalks outside rooms as well as a gas can (isn't that against fire regulations?). When we arrived, my younger son spotted a three-legged pit bull, and, as we turned the corner to our room, we were greeted by a dirty diaper in a chair.

For $69/night (and that was a group rate), I'll take my chances elswhere. I've paid much less for far superior rooms.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to Americourt Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americourt Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 1900 American Way, Kingsport, TN 37660
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 18 hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Americourt Hotel & Conference Center 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Americourt Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Kingsport Quality Inn
Quality Inn Kingsport

If you own or manage Americourt Hotel & Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.