“tasty food, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 211 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Fall Branch, Tennessee
“tasty food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had their all you can eat ribs and they were very good. My one criticism is the amount of cole slaw that comes with the first order. You get maybe a tablespoon. It's good but just a sample size.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Crestview, Florida
“my wife and I will be sure to try and return!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was our second opportunity to dine at a FATZ..We were so excited to see that a FATZ was nearby on our travels...Fried Green tomatoes over cheesy grits,peach cobbler for the wife and I had salmon..all cooked to perfection...The manager was very cordial and our server was outstanding..Can you tell we love this place yet?

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
White Pine, Tennessee, Usa
“Best salad and rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I love the poppyseed rolls at Fatz! I chose the Asian chicken salad which was on the light menu. The salad was huge and the sesame dressing was fabulous. This was the best Asian chicken salad I have ever had. That plus the hot poppyseed rolls will keep me coming back to Fatz. Our waitress was very nice and always refilled our glasses before we asked. Great food and great service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lebanon, Virginia
“Best burger in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've eaten here several times and I generally get one of their burgers. The Umion Burger has a huge tasty onion ring on top. I personally don't care for the sauce so I order it without it. The burger is fresh , thick, and cooked right.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
10/22/11
“FATZ, Kingsport, TN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was the second time eating here and my mothers soup was not hot. The manager came around and asked us if everything was OK and we just mentioned that the soup could have been hotter and he offered to make it right, he sent the waiter out with a hot bowl and when we asked for the check, the manager had taken care of it, all we had to do was leave a tip for the waiter. This type of care will make me want to go back since they care about the service they perform.

Visited August 2013