“Delicious Italian at affordable prices” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 212 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Kingsport, TN
“Delicious Italian at affordable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My favorites are the baked spaghetti and lasagna. I eat here fairly often because the food is good and inexpensive. Love the bread they bring to the tables.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Virginia
“Nice surprise for a hungry traveller”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was travelling west on I-40 enroute to Missouri and stopped at this exit for gas and lunch. If possible, I always try to find a local place rther than a chain restuarant. I saw the sign for this place and thought, "why not." I was pleasantly surprised. I had the baked spaghetti and it was delicious, as was the bread served while you are waiting. The portions were large and the quality of the food was superb. Excellent service as well. I travel this way several times a year and will now make this a regular stop.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Salad was fresh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Only ordered a Caesar salad with chicken. It was average size and dressing was dumped on and not tossed. Sweet tea was good and so was the service. They brought complimentary flatbread that was a nice touch.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Yummy goodness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The food here is very good and affordable. I highly recommend. I love the pizza, but the Calzones are also very tasty as well as the manicotti. It is the only place that I know that serves Mancotti on a bed of spaghetti. The bread is also very good, and they continue to bring it to you.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brewster, New York
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I were driving my daughter to TCU from New York. We were looking for a restaurant and we came across Crazy Tomato. We didn't know what to expect. We were greeded with a smile and we sat down. We didn't want anything to filling so all of us ended up getting a salad. We weren't expecting anything special but the salads were Awesome!! They also brought out bread and dipping sauce as a free appetizer. I would stop here again. Enjoy!!!

• Visited August 2012