“Good Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 211 Restaurants in Kingsport
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

The roast beef is wonderful- and the chocolate pie is just like my granny's- I Love it The chicken livers are mighty tasty. I also love the greens they have on the buffet on Friday's. If you like good home cooking this is the place to frequent. The staff is very friendly and accommodating- very nice atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014

“Excellent country food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Best breakfast ever!!! Biscuits and Gravy that will make you want to come back every morning. Excellent breasted chicken and the BEST homemade butterscotch and chocolate pies!!!' Try it.

• Visited February 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“sad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

The worst place I have been in a long time... I went there once before and wasn't bad.. This time was the typical pig pen. The minute you walk in till the time you walk out you feel like your in the way.. The service SUCKS if you even get recognized.. The Buffet is nothing but chicken there are instant mashed potatoes and NO gravy. Hot dogs and sauerkraut but the local HOGS suck up all the hot dogs and leave the sauerkraut.. when your fully disgusted and ready to leave you cant find anyone to give you a tab.. by the time you figure it out with a tip???? Don't know what for.... By that time your ready to pay anything to get out of there.. figure your paying about $4.oo for a little chicken leg.. I left there HUNGRY and paid $25.00 for my wife and I.. This place is SO creepy Don't go to the bathroom either.. you wont be able to get all the way in... I been in bigger phone booths... Have a great lunch----- somewhere else...

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Gloucester, Virginia
“Great Down Home-cooking and Sweet Tea!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Lynn's on a whim and we pleasantly surprised. The diner is very retro and it reminded me of something from the 50s. If you're looking for fried anything, this is the place to be. My husband had the fried chicken dinner, my oldest son and I had the fried pork chops and my youngest had the cheeseburger platter. The food was very tasty. I especially loved the potato salad and salad bar. This is definitely a mom and pop shop, though. If you've got time to relax and enjoy some good southern cooking, then this is a good place to visit!

Visited December 2013
SKQ, Manager at Lynn Garden Restaurant, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoyed the home cooked food and our family atmosphere! We appreciate our customers and appreciate you taking time to post a review. We hope you'll come back again soon!!
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Lynn Garden Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The atmosphere was very friendly and helpful. The food was amazing and all of our family party enjoyed themselves.

• Visited October 2013