“Best Authentic Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Authentic Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I love the Italian Village! Its great and i am always wanting to go back! They've also got great prices!

• Visited July 2013

“Simply the best !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza in Tri Cities area.
You won't find better than this.
Family owned for more than 30 years. Good looking Italians .

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kingsport
“Watch how they clean the tables!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ate at the Italian Village restaurant in Ft. Henry Mall today, March 28th. This is the best place in town for pizza and we eat there probably 3 times a month if not more, but today.... As I was sitting there eating my pizza, I watched one of the waitresses clean 2 tables and I was sickened. She wiped one table, and the 4 chairs, then the parmasean cheese jar fell off the table. I watched her pick it up and with the same rag, wipe it off (on the top mind you, where you pour out the cheese). Remember, she had just used that rag to wipe a table and 4 chairs. Then she wiped the red hot pepper jar with the same rag.

After this, she moved to the next table and wiped it off and the chairs AND the parmesean and hot pepper jar with the SAME FILTHY rag she used for the other table and chairs! I was totally disgusted.

IF I eat there again, I'll be sure to bring Clorox wipes and wipe off my own table and condiment jars!

I have seen this in many places I've eaten at, not just the Italian Village. In the future, my reviews will include the cleaning habits of places I eat at.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent pizza
You can customize single slice pizzas to have anything that you want. The best pizza in Kingsport!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“REAL NY PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I am a NY Italian raised in South Florida. This is the BEST pizza in TN. and if you dont like it than you have no clue about Italian food. I go there at least once a week for a slice or two.. ENJOY:

Visited December 2012