“Simply the best !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 203 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Pizza
“Simply the best !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza in Tri Cities area.
You won't find better than this.
Family owned for more than 30 years. Good looking Italians .

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kingsport
“Watch how they clean the tables!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ate at the Italian Village restaurant in Ft. Henry Mall today, March 28th. This is the best place in town for pizza and we eat there probably 3 times a month if not more, but today.... As I was sitting there eating my pizza, I watched one of the waitresses clean 2 tables and I was sickened. She wiped one table, and the 4 chairs, then the parmasean cheese jar fell off the table. I watched her pick it up and with the same rag, wipe it off (on the top mind you, where you pour out the cheese). Remember, she had just used that rag to wipe a table and 4 chairs. Then she wiped the red hot pepper jar with the same rag.

After this, she moved to the next table and wiped it off and the chairs AND the parmesean and hot pepper jar with the SAME FILTHY rag she used for the other table and chairs! I was totally disgusted.

IF I eat there again, I'll be sure to bring Clorox wipes and wipe off my own table and condiment jars!

I have seen this in many places I've eaten at, not just the Italian Village. In the future, my reviews will include the cleaning habits of places I eat at.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Excellent pizza
You can customize single slice pizzas to have anything that you want. The best pizza in Kingsport!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“REAL NY PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I am a NY Italian raised in South Florida. This is the BEST pizza in TN. and if you dont like it than you have no clue about Italian food. I go there at least once a week for a slice or two.. ENJOY:

Visited December 2012
Bristol, Virginia
“Finally....GREAT Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Being from N.J. it has been a challenge finding good pizza where we live in southwestern VA. The owner of Biggie's told us about this place and he was "right on"! Thin crust, delicious pizza just like I'm used to in N.J. We drive 40 minutes to get this pizza and we always get 2-3 pies to freeze when we can't make the drive. I'm just sorry it has taken us so long to finally discover very yummy pizza like this.

Visited November 2012