“Excellent food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dayton, Ohio
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I ate here last week,while visiting family. I had the large Santa Fe chicken salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. It was delicious! Their bread is hot and home made and they have a great wine selection. I would highly recommend the Chop House to anyone visiting Kingsport!

Visited July 2014

Palm Springs, California, United States
“Very good Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had an enjoyable meal with 6 people at the Chop House in Kingsport, TN. We shared the Spinach dip appetizer with chips that was creamy and a bit spicy. Most of the party had a Rib eye steak and one had the Prime Rib. The meals came with a nice salad and the dressing served on the side which I like to control how much you get. The service was efficient and well paced. For a chain restaurant this place delivers. A good choice in Kingsport.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Always Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Chop House always has great service and great food.. never had a bad meal here! I love the chopped salad.. whether it be a steak or chicken every meal is delicious. I eat here often because I am never disappointed. Truly for a chain restuarant it just doesn't seem that way..never boring and everything is served with flair!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Always a great steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Although this is a chain steakhouse, I have always had a very good meal and steak. The quality of the food is better than what you usually see in this category.

Rising Sun, MD.
“Not to be missed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was the best place we ate at while in Kingsport, TN. Grilled teryiaki glazed chicken was very good, the salad was delicious that went with it. My daughter had the grilled chicken mozzerella sandwich and it was delicious. I wish that we would have been able to have eaten here again but we were only in town for a couple of days. My mother and brother were able to go back and I heard that the chop house pork chop is to die for! My mom said it's the best one she's ever eaten. I also heard the sweet potato fries and lobster tail were very good as well. Staff was great also! Will definitely return when in the area again!

• Visited April 2014