“LOVE the sesame chicken, glazed carrots, and shrimp sauce !” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 212 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Japanese
East TN
“LOVE the sesame chicken, glazed carrots, and shrimp sauce !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

I am surprised there aren't more positive reviews for Moto's. The place is always busy. I love their sesame chicken and rice with a side of glazed carrots and some shrimp sauce. That is the best part....the sauce. I always get extra because I could almost drink the stuff. ( Sooo healthy I know...). I always ask for a side of glazed carrots instead of the zucchini and onions that comes standard.

The servings are very generous. I often split mine with my 10 year old daughter.

The dinner serving comes with a bowl of "soup" .....it's nothing but broth, but it's actually very tasty ! Dinner also comes with a salad, if you can call it that. More like lettuce and a couple shreds of carrots. They could GREATLY improve their salad.

The one in Colonial Heights has a drive through carryout window. Just call your order in and 15 minutes later pick it up.

Do call FIRST before you go because all the Moto's have strange business hours. They close down during the day and reopen at dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“SUBSTITUTE broccoli for...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

SUBSTITUTE broccoli for carrots!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food and service are usually outstanding. The only reason the don't get 5 starts is due to the incident a few years...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2008

Food and service are usually outstanding. The only reason the don't get 5 starts is due to the incident a few years where the service was terrible, topped off by our waitress cursing us out.

UPDATE (1/30/08): I dropped my rating of this restaurant by one star today. I ate there recently and their soft drink machine wasn't working. Every drink the brought us was terrible.