We went into this location the Sunday evening after the Nascar race. Bad timing on our part. I knew we were in trouble when we pulled into parking lot and trash cans were overflowing. I didn't want to take my shoes off in our room. A light ran the length of our bed with lint encrusted on it. The comforter had burn marks on it. Our non smoking room reeked of smoke. We are not the type of people to make waves but I still regret that we didn't. My husband and I are business owners and our clientele would not let us get away with running our business in this manner. Not that we would want to. This business is in a great location but needs some tender loving care.
- Also Known As:
- Stradford Hotel Kingsport