“Way over priced-wait time for food terrible!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Pizza
“Way over priced-wait time for food terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Arrived around 1:45, placed order by 2. Appetizers arrived @ 2:45!!! We were starving by this point. Some in our party did not order apps, so we asked how much longer on our pizza and the nice waiter said the pizza isn't started until the apps come out!!! We had already waited 45 mins!! I ordered gluten free margherita pizza- it was awlful! And $13!!!! I could've made much better @ home. My hubbie ordered baked ziti-he said it was not very good either, especially not for $8.50 and a very small portion! The waiter said he would talk to the manager about our wait time but no manager ever came to apologize or anything!!! Terrible experience. The waiter Cody, however handled our group very well! He kept drinks full, etc.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Irvine, California
“Family Dinner To Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our family was staying at a local B&B with a beautiful dining room. We wanted to have dinner there so we ordered a complete dinner at Johnny Bruscos's. The restaurant needed 4 hours to prepare our dinner but made accommodations for us depending on what we ordered. The meal included lasagna, Greek salad and garlic toasts. The staff provided us with paper plates, all utensils, napkins. The food was absolutely delicious!!

Visited June 2013
Kingsport
“Best Pizza in Kingsport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is my favorite pizza in Kingsport. The only pizza I like better is Gregs Volcano Pizza in Johnson City. Even at that the pies are always wonderful. Nice sweet sauce plenty of cheese and they are not skimpy on the whatever toppings you order. The crust is awesome. It reminds me of the crust I make at home. We always go on Mondays when they have $1.00 slices. We order 4 slices of cheese and 4 slices of pepperoni in a pie (hole pie made just for you) and a slice of sausage (my fav) with 4 waters. It cost us thirteen dollars and we leave with food. Great deal and great food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“Fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I went there for lunch and ordered a Pizza slice and Ice tea. it wasnt that bad not near as good as Italian Village- but better than most other pizza places. I would go back but will order something else. I havent been but thay have a special on Thursday on the pizza for lunch.

Visited September 2012
Kingsport, Tennessee
“food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

the food is okay but tastes frozen not fresh and the staff are okay but need to be more friendly and not grumpy

Visited June 2012