“Friendly and Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Charlemont, Massachusetts
“Friendly and Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The room was clean, the bed extremely comfortable and the staff was very helpful. The gentleman at the front desk was very professional and went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. The breakfast was more than enough and for the value this was a very nice stay for my wife and I

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cincinnati
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

the beds are to high for someone like me in a wheelchair to get in. the bathroom doors are not wide enough to get my chair in to use the totlet or tub/shower. the wheelchair ramp in the front is not ada compliant, it is to steep, I eve fell backwards on it once and busted my head.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bear, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were very happy with our room and would stay there again.
Our room was clean and it was a room that we asked for.The wake-up call was on time.
And the people at the frount dest were very nice. We have nothing bad to say about our stay there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Its an older place, but the room was cleaned very well. The breakfast wasn't too bad either. The only downside was the room walls seem to be very thin. But that is typical of most motels.

Kingsport, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Good things: The sheets were clean, the beds were soft, the sink was clean, the staff were polite and even though it said breakfast ends at 9:00 they didn't object when my family and I got down there at 8:55 and stayed eating until 9:30. I could tell there was new carpet, new paint, new furniture, new tiles, a new sink, and new appliances.

Bad things: It's hard to get to. The room stank like deodorizers trying to cover up cigarette smell. I called and complained to the front desk and they only assured me it was a non-smoking room. They did not offer a room change (plenty of empty rooms). I wish they would have offered a different room because at 5:00am the guys in the room next to ours opened to door connecting our rooms. Our door was still closed and locked, but I could hear everything going on in their room. They closed it about twenty minutes later, but opened it again at 7:00! Management assured me they would add a label to the door so it won't happen in the future. They also said if I'd called at 5:00 they would have talked to the guys. They did not offer me a discount for my unpleasant stay and poor nights sleep. The shower looked old and mildewed, the toilet had low water pressure and the light cover was full of bugs. I generally try to not stay at Super 8's and this experience confirmed that choice.

Lake Forest
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Original room assgnd was unavailable, Assigned to another room and maintenance man had to make beds and clean it before I could occupy it. poor commun between desk and cleaning, maint staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Kingsport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kingsport

Address: 700 Lynn Garden Drive, Kingsport, TN 37660
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Kingsport 1.5*
Newly renovated motel, King or Double Queen rooms, free high speed wireless internet, work desks, hair dryers, coffeemakers. Complimentary Super Start Hot breakfast daily. Guest Laundry on site ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Kingsport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Kingsport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.