“Nice stay” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Kingsport
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   700 Lynn Garden Drive, Kingsport, TN 37660   |
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in Kingsport

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Summit Point, West Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Dirty hotel and would advise against staying here YUK! Non- smoking room reeked of smoke. The smoke detector was covered with a Walmart bag. The guy at front desk knocked off a whole $20 bucks for our inconvenience. You could see outside from bottom of door to entrance of room. Carpet was gross.

• Stayed October 2012
Huntigntown
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We thought that the rooms did not have outside access but they did which is a negative for us. Also we had to walk up to our floor hauling out bags which was not easy. The room was larger then expected and the roor had been renovated with nice fresh paint, carpets that did not show any wear. The bed covering seemed fairly new. Two problems there was a large gap under the entrance doo to the room and the entire bathroon was in serious need of renovation. The white tube was more yellow than white. My wife told me that she would not stay here again and I could understand why. She is a little more picky than I am. I found the front desk staff to be helpful and friendly. The overall rating was based on the condition of the bathroom which we both think is a very important item to consider.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I had a great stay with the help of Andrea, Todd, Monica at the front desk. they were very helpful with telling me places to eat and attractions to checkout.. my rooms cleanliness however is a different story. the maid service was terrible and the two names I got from the front desk were housekeepers Amy and Vicky. Also there was no management presence at all.. I'm a wyndam rewards member and I stay in hotels all the time and this is a place I don't.recommend.. My sheets were dirty, then one day I came back to my room after a hard day at work and their were no sheets at all on my.bed thanks to housekeeper Amy not doin her job. But I think if they would hire the same type of people to do their housekeeping as they have running the front desk then it would be one of the better hotels in the area. But I will not be staying here again. A little hint to owners/management get a handle on your hotel before you maid staff runs all your customers off. I've also made a call to wyndam to report this place because they should know what kinda of hotels are in their program...

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Super 8 Kingsport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kingsport

Address: 700 Lynn Garden Drive, Kingsport, TN 37660
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Kingsport 1.5*
Newly renovated motel, King or Double Queen rooms, free high speed wireless internet, work desks, hair dryers, coffeemakers. Complimentary Super Start Hot breakfast daily. Guest Laundry on site ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Kingsport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Kingsport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.