“family visit” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Kingsport
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   700 Lynn Garden Drive, Kingsport, TN 37660   |
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in Kingsport

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I had a great stay with the help of Andrea, Todd, Monica at the front desk. they were very helpful with telling me places to eat and attractions to checkout.. my rooms cleanliness however is a different story. the maid service was terrible and the two names I got from the front desk were housekeepers Amy and Vicky. Also there was no management presence at all.. I'm a wyndam rewards member and I stay in hotels all the time and this is a place I don't.recommend.. My sheets were dirty, then one day I came back to my room after a hard day at work and their were no sheets at all on my.bed thanks to housekeeper Amy not doin her job. But I think if they would hire the same type of people to do their housekeeping as they have running the front desk then it would be one of the better hotels in the area. But I will not be staying here again. A little hint to owners/management get a handle on your hotel before you maid staff runs all your customers off. I've also made a call to wyndam to report this place because they should know what kinda of hotels are in their program...

• Stayed September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Stayed here once last year and again this past week. HUGE DIFFERENCE! Evidentally the motel is under new management and the rooms and staff are much better. A lot of rennovations have been done since our last stay including paint and carpet. Everything worked great in our room and the wifi was stable even being on the top floor. The breakfast was extensive especially for a continental breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful also. The maids were very nice and cleaned our room in the afternoon because we wanted to sleep in! We
don't know the area very well and Todd and Andrea at the front desk were awesome with directions and reccomending things to do and places to eat. We were very pleased and will definately stay again when we pass thru. Its also a great value for the price!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Huntington, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was quiet and comfortable.needs updates .wasn't worth the money I paid. Will not return if I am charged this kind of money being a Nascar fan breakfast was decent

Room Tip: dangerous exit if your exiting going north on 11W
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Checked in the 11th and was pleasantly surprised! Guy at check-in was super friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and well kept! Didn't make it to breakfast as I got up later than I expected, but the lady at checkout was nice as well! For a one night stay traveling through, it was MOST DEFINITELY worth it!!

• Stayed August 2012
Staunton, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

we checked in late at night while traveling with our Golden Retriever. The pet friendly hotel was quick to check us in . . . switched our room quickly when the first room's TV didn't work (we wanted to watch the Olympics). The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was fine!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I got tickets to the races up in Bristol next month, so I went up to the Kingsport/Bristol area to scout out the area and see where it was best to stay. I read through a couple of reviews and decided to try this Super 8 out. I was glad that I did. The hotel is undergoing some renovations and everything looked new and fresh. The front desk checked me in quickly and was friendly. The room was clean and I had no complaints at all. The rates were reasonable and I believe I have found my place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Kingsport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kingsport

Address: 700 Lynn Garden Drive, Kingsport, TN 37660
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Kingsport 1.5*
Newly renovated motel, King or Double Queen rooms, free high speed wireless internet, work desks, hair dryers, coffeemakers. Complimentary Super Start Hot breakfast daily. Guest Laundry on site ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Kingsport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Kingsport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.