“Kingsport Holiday Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Nashville, Tennessee
“Kingsport Holiday Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Kingsport.
It was a very pleasant stay. The hotel was quiet and for the price was an excellent value. It was clean and updated. Staff was friendly and
accommodating. Breakfast area was cheerful and large.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ChrisHIExKpt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to your return stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I mixed up my reward nights reservation and stopped here by mistake. This location was much better than where I had reserved. The staff were great at helping me change my reservation and provided me with a great room. the room was clean and comfortable. As with HI Express the hot breakfast. was great. A fantastic stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We take pride in this fantastic review. Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you stay with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Stopped there by mistake having made reservations at a different HIEH. They helped me change my resv. since this was a better location that I had missed when reserving our room . Very clean room and the staff was fantastic. Good breakfast

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ChrisHIExKpt, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, July 9, 2015

Lindsey
Customer Service Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Very nice and very clean as we have found with most holiday inn express hotels. Bed was comfy, room was very clean, bathroom was very clean, breakfast was good staff was friendly, really couldn't ask for much more. We were very pleased with our stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Lindsey
Customer Service Manager
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My second one-night stay at HI Express-Kingsport was in mid-June 2014, as I spent the night prior to a meeting the next morning (my other trip was ~1 year prior).

My primary issue was a somewhat uncomfortable bed, which is difficult to quantify, but will likely cause me to consider another option on my trip through the the tri-cities area next year. The fitness room was also small with limited equipment.

On the positive side, the property sits on a hill and atleast 1/2 of the rooms have a senic view, and I believe most of the rooms have couches. The lobby/breakfast area is slightly nicer than the average HI Express.

Other items such as service, check-in/check-out, cleanliness, location to food, etc., were fine, not particularly memorable in either direction.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the entrance (facing west) have a good view of the sun setting behind a ridge.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear DerbyDiner2014,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I am pleased that our services and location were appreciated. It is regrettable though that our beds and fitness room did meet your standards. I have taken note of your comments and rest assured that we will use them to consider improvements where possible.

Once again, thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to provide you with a greater stay in the future.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We used our points rewards to stay at this hotel. Check-in was a breeze and easy. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a deluxe jacuzzi suites and that was the highlight of our stay after a long day of hiking in the beautiful mountains and a long drive that day. The tub was hot and the jets were refreshing on our poor tired old bodies. I could have slept in there, but didn't. The bed was comfortable and we had a really restful night of sleep. Breakfast was good and lots of choices. It has a nice size dining area to sit. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Wimberley, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The property is very appealing - like a castle on the hilltop. We had 4 year old grandson with us and opted for a suite. It was 2 separate rooms with 2 tvs. Hubby glad not to be watching Bubble Guppies. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast selection was good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsport
Hampton Inn Kingsport
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#3 of 20 in Johnson City
4.5 of 5 stars 161 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26? Share your experiences!