“Most accommodateing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1217 Stewball Circle, Kingsport, TN 37660   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
“Most accommodateing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Stopped there by mistake having made reservations at a different HIEH. They helped me change my resv. since this was a better location that I had missed when reserving our room . Very clean room and the staff was fantastic. Good breakfast

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Very nice and very clean as we have found with most holiday inn express hotels. Bed was comfy, room was very clean, bathroom was very clean, breakfast was good staff was friendly, really couldn't ask for much more. We were very pleased with our stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My second one-night stay at HI Express-Kingsport was in mid-June 2014, as I spent the night prior to a meeting the next morning (my other trip was ~1 year prior).

My primary issue was a somewhat uncomfortable bed, which is difficult to quantify, but will likely cause me to consider another option on my trip through the the tri-cities area next year. The fitness room was also small with limited equipment.

On the positive side, the property sits on a hill and atleast 1/2 of the rooms have a senic view, and I believe most of the rooms have couches. The lobby/breakfast area is slightly nicer than the average HI Express.

Other items such as service, check-in/check-out, cleanliness, location to food, etc., were fine, not particularly memorable in either direction.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the entrance (facing west) have a good view of the sun setting behind a ridge.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear DerbyDiner2014,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I am pleased that our services and location were appreciated. It is regrettable though that our beds and fitness room did meet your standards. I have taken note of your comments and rest assured that we will use them to consider improvements where possible.

Once again, thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to provide you with a greater stay in the future.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We used our points rewards to stay at this hotel. Check-in was a breeze and easy. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a deluxe jacuzzi suites and that was the highlight of our stay after a long day of hiking in the beautiful mountains and a long drive that day. The tub was hot and the jets were refreshing on our poor tired old bodies. I could have slept in there, but didn't. The bed was comfortable and we had a really restful night of sleep. Breakfast was good and lots of choices. It has a nice size dining area to sit. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Wimberley, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The property is very appealing - like a castle on the hilltop. We had 4 year old grandson with us and opted for a suite. It was 2 separate rooms with 2 tvs. Hubby glad not to be watching Bubble Guppies. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast selection was good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Man Wv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Excellent staff, breakfast was great, housekeeping staff very nice and friendly.
Overall a great place to stay. Room was great, very clean and room was very
quiet. Location was close to interstate and our grandkids loved the pool.

Room Tip: Room was clean and very nice.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Greenville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We arrived late at night and requested a late check out for the following morning. Staff was very accommodating with this request. We had a 2 queen bed suite and it was very spacious. 2 TVS, one for each area. A typical "express" breakfast which was good. Staff was very friendly. Overall a pleasant stay.

Stayed April 2014

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26? Share your experiences!