“Very good stay for 2 nights” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1217 Stewball Circle, Kingsport, TN 37660   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Very good stay for 2 nights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We came in town for a family member's wrestling tournament. We were greeted immediately and received an early check in at noon. It was my wife, 3 year old and 10 month old and myself in room 103. It was very clean. No smells. Plenty of towels and air conditioning worked great. Even had a small fridge and microwave.

We haven't a single complaint except that we stayed in a handicapped room (we aren't handicapped..which we told them up front, but gave us the room anyways due to a booked hotel).. the shower was extremely hard to use and water got everywhere due to the design. But that was minor compared to our stay.

Hot, good breakfast was the highlight.. pancakes, oatmeal, cereal, eggs, sausage, biscuits, bagels, muffins, cinnamon rolls, coffee, water, orange juice, apple juice, etc..

Very good stay overall!

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here two nights while we were in Kingsport for a job interview. The hotel was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was above average for your typical hotel breakfast. Our room was extremely spacious and the bathroom was equally spacious. Would absolutely stay here again if we are ever up this way.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stayed here Dec 10-12 for a short business trip. Once again, I enjoyed my stay here. The room was clean and still looks new from the renovation. I was in a larger room that has a couch in addition to the normal furniture. The breakfast was good and was out and ready by 6am, which is appreciated as I had to leave the hotel around 6:30. This is still my go-to hotel for Kingsport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We drove down to visit friends and the only reason we booked at this hotel was because it said online that there was a indoor pool and spa....We really wanted to soak in a hot tub after our long drive. We were actually visiting people in Johnson City but they only had a outdoor pool at the Holiday inn there and we knew it wouldn't be a option at this time of the year. Frankly if I knew there wasn't a hot tub/spa I would have stayed in the town that my friends lived in.....they had the same room availble for the same price I paid. I was very dissapointed....and it was kind of funny when I asked about the pool the guy at the front desk said yes they have a pool and he knows it says online there is a spa but in fact no, there is not a spa just a pool. My question is why continue with the false advertising? I work at a hotel and this would certainly not be acceptable at my work.

The other thing that I was a little surprise about was I forgot to bring Q-tips with me, so the next morning I went to the front desk and asked the girls if they had any for when guests forget something, they didn't seem to know what I was talking about.....pretty standard practice in the hotel industry to have complimentary toiletries at the front desk for guests.

Other than that...the rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the staff was polite. I would have been happy with the stay had I not booked at this hotel because I wanted to soak in the hot tub.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
ChrisHIExKpt, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. While I am pleased to hear that our staff was polite, I apologize for not having the toiletries you needed. We try to keep a full inventory of extras, even the ones such as q-tips that aren't required, but we do run out of things from time to time during our busy seasons. While we have never had an on-site hot tub, we do have deluxe jacuzzi suites. I double checked our online content and we do not advertise a hot tub or spa only the suites. Again thank you for your review and I hope the next time you are in Kingsport you will try us again, but definitely book the jacuzzi suite!
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Newly remodeled, friendly staff, quiet rooms, spacious, clean, smells good, comfortable, two tv's (one near beds, another near couch), large bathroom and closet space, overall better than the pricey hotel we stayed in the last two nights!

• Stayed November 2013
Chris L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass on to the staff.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had a large suite, and it served our needs well. We always like the way the hotel decorates for the Christmas season. The location is conveniently near restaurants. The rooms were clean and very quiet. I can only complain that the television channel choice and reception were inferior to other locations.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Charleroi, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hotel is easy to find from the interstate. Room was very clean. Comfortable bed. Had both hot & cold food for breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. There are lots of restaurants within 10 minutes. My only complaint was I had reserved a handicap accessible room and the hotel chose to "upgrade" me to another room that was not handicap accessible. Naturally the accessible room was no longer available. They seriously need to reconsider their upgrade policy there when someone has reserved the handicap room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26? Share your experiences!