We first stayed here 7 years ago, when the hotel was brand new and at that time we thought it was brilliant, which it was. We have just had another 3 nights here and whilst we would still class it as very good, a few cracks are beginning to show. We had a two room suite which was very spacious, quiet, clean and comfortable. The hotel is high up on a hill and although it overlooks a busy road, there is no noise. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful, and particular mention goes to Shaun & Lauren. The main thing that let down the hotel for us was the breakfast, which in our opinion was of a very low standard, we are Priority, platinum members, and have stayed at several HIE recently and this breakfast was by far the poorest quality, we even had better in London, England and that's really saying something. There are also a few signs of wear and tear such as the odd bits of wallpaper peeling etc, so maybe it is time for a makeover. Another thing that detracts from the hotel is the fact that the two restaurants next to the hotel are now empty and look derelict, and whilst this is not the fault of the hotel, it does not give a good impression. However,should we be in this area again, we would probably stay here again, because of the hotels in this area it is definitely in the quietest position and is good value, except for the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport is the winner of the IHG 2007 Newcomer Award and the IHG 2008 Quality Excellence Award. The hotel is conveniently located near the Meadowview Conference Center, Eastman Chemical Global Headquarters, Domtar Paper Co., and the Tri-Cities Airport.Area attractions include: Bays Mountain Park, Fort Patrick Henry Lake, Warriors Path State Park, Carter Family Fold, and Bristol Motor Speedway. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport features an indoor heated pool, an exercise facility, 37 suites including Jacuzzi suites, and offers complimentary Hot Smart Start breakfast, free local phone calls and free high-speed Internet access. Several restaurants nearby, along with several delivery options to the hotel. Free Bus/Truck/RV parking. Our staff will make your stay exemplary, from check-in to check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Kingsport-Meadowview i-26
- Holiday Inn Kingsport
- Kingsport Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Kingsport