“This should be Holiday Inn express training center - they do everything right!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1217 Stewball Circle, Kingsport, TN 37660   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

One night stay along our route, but it wowed me. This is a HIE right? I've stayed in 4 stars not this nice. Check-in warm and effortless. We asked for a quiet room, no problem. Warm cookies waiting. Room very clean and fresh smelling. Carpets were clean and fresh, not afraid to walk bare footed in room. Gas fireplace was a nice touch. The bed almost as comfy as home. High thread count sheets with nice pillow selection, up scale toiletries, morning paper, breakfast a notch above, attendant present and always replenishing supplies. To go bags available if you're in a hurry. Complimentary water bottles at the desk. Pool indoor and well maintained as well as the gym next door. Employees seemed to take pride in their hotel. Seriously,if corporate would follow this managers style they would have no competition hands down. I don't believe you can get a better value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The suite was spacious with 2 TV's, but the sofa was not comfortable . The indoor pool was nice and warm. Everything seemed very clean. We really appreciated the non-smoking policy.
The beds were too hard for us; we did not sleep well. The included breakfast selection was average; limited fruit, no pastries except cinnamon rolls ( like Pillsbury but larger) some hot items including make-your-own pancakes. The breakfast area was very attractive and the attendants were quick to replenish items. Everyone we encountered was very pleasant. The Holiday inn itself is fine; it would be nice if a chain like Denny's or Perkin's or Ihop would move into one of the closed restaurants ( one in front and one behind .) The hotel provides continental breakfast but has no restaurant, though there are lots of places nearby to eat . The wifi works well. Overall we enjoyed our stay . The hotel seemed very busy while we were there. We were given cookies and bottled water at check - in ( around 7:30 pm) but never saw them offered again, not sure what the hours are for those. There is a fitness center, but I didn't use it , so I can't comment on it. There seem to be lots of things to see and do in Kingsport.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I've never written a review during a stay. My first 24 hours at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Kingsport, TN have inspired me to deviate from the normal. It's a Holiday Inn so frankly, my expectations were admittedly not all that high. I wanted a quiet and clean room. Anything else would be a bonus. Well, this hotel is full of bonuses!

The people are wonderful. From the desk personnel, to the room attendants, to the employees taking care of the complimentary breakfast, everyone is nice, friendly, and helpful.

Speaking of the breakfast....I almost never eat at one of these hot/cold buffets. Most have microwave looking offerings that make fast food appear like a delicacy. Normally you see this kind of breakfast set-up picked over and bare. This one is different!! Everything appears to be fresh and tastes excellent. I even went back for seconds!

The rooms are very large, at least my "suite" on the 4th floor is. The rooms are set up kind of like an Embassy Suites room but at a fraction of the price. Everything is very clean and I am pleased with the TVs and Cable channel options.

I arrived at 9:30am, without a reservation, and they got me checked in with a smile. I think they may have even upgraded me!

It's hard for me to imagine why this isn't the top ranked hotel in Kingsport. I've been in this city three times in the past three years. This is now the third hotel I've tried. It will be my last. They've earned my business from his point on. Give this one a try over all the others. You'll be glad you did.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
HIExKpt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are always striving to improve our customer service, and experiences such as yours are exactly what we are working for. I have posted your review so that our staff can see the appreciation for their hard work. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have stayed here 3+ times over past 3 to 4 years and this is consistently a great hotel. Breakfast is great, hotel feels clean and conveniently located. Staff always friendly and helpful if necessary. They obviously take pride in this hotel and so glad it has been an option.

• Stayed April 2013
Crestwood, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hotel was very nice and clean. Staff were all very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast bar was kept full. Pool area was nice. We were on the 5th floor, so having no rooms above us, we never heard anything in our room. Wouldn't have any problem staying there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Two rooms for our family of 5, reasonably clean ... Bathroom could have been cleaner but not awful. Queen beds were comfortable, had 2 different firmness for pillows ... Nice touch. Young man at the desk was nice and helpful about local restaurants. Two out of business eateries right beside hotel ... Wish they had been open. Continental breakfast was okay. The young families with kids seemed to be enjoying the indoor pool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HIExKpt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while you were in Kingsport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, but I will meet with housekeeping and find out if we have any problems with bathroom cleanliness. Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and I hope you will stay with us again when you visit Kingsport.
Newark, Delaware, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Easy off & on from I81. Room was very clean. Comfortable bed. Had both hot & cold food for breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pool was just right. There are lots of restaurants within 10 minutes. Found a Olive Garden just 7 miles away.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HIExKpt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. While cleanliness and a quality breakfast are very important, we place a high priority on our customer service as well. We are happy that you found our staff friendly and our location convenient. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your next visit!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26? Share your experiences!