“Good Food, excellent wait staff” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 211 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Mexican
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good Food, excellent wait staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Waitress was very helpful with food selections. Food came out promptly and hot(nothing I hate more than cold food coming out of the kitchen). Food was very tasty and plentiful! We will definitely be going back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Cheesy burritos are awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

My wife and I have been here three times and it has always been great . I personally love the cheesy burritos with the grilled chicken you have to ask for it to be grilled but it is always been seasoned perfectly. I highly recommend.

Blountville, Tennessee
“Fantastic Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The service has not always been up to par....the food has never failed. All in all the service has improved in our last few visits. We really enjoyed our server this visit. I have started exploring the menu and sooo happy with my selections. The stuffed pomplanos are the most unique I have ever had. Stuffed with veggies and gooey cheese.....this is my new favorite!. My better half took one bite of my meal and said "I'm ordering that next time!". For unique flavors, cool atmosphere and good food.....try Chavas!

• Visited May 2014
“Great atmosphere! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food was great! The service was spectacular! The only thing missing was the tableside guacamole which they didn't have during our visit. We will definitely be going back again!

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Love the table side guacamole.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I network with Business professionals every Thursday at 11:45 and I have tried several of their dishes. I love the Chicken Nortena and the steak fajitas as well as the table side guacamole! The Molcajetes sauce is awesome. If you like Authentic Mexican Food, then you should sample several of their dishes.

• Visited April 2014