“Good Sushi for a good price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 204 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Sushi
Longview, Texas
“Good Sushi for a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I had dinner while on business and the food was very good and the staff was friendly. Not really hard to find but you need directions so you get there with no wrong turns. I will eat here again when I visit the area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Good sushi...very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Very good sushi. I've been there twice and it is very good and not very expensive like some sushi joints. Fresh avocados, wonderful rolls. Yum!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Always Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We go to Edo's often and are never disappointed. Their sushi is consistenly wonderful. We've never had to wait long for our food. Highly reccomend. Hidden gem.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Abingdon, Virginia
“The best sushi in the area! A Must-Eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Since moving to this part of the country from Chicago almost a year ago, I have been desperate to find a good sushi restaurant in the Tri-Cities area. Until I found Edo, that quest had been in vain; I found several mediocre places, but nothing I'd go back to a second time. Then some friends stumbled upon Edo a few weeks ago and started spreading the word. IT IS AMAZING. If this restaurant had been in Chicago, I'd have eaten there over most of the hundreds of other options. I went with a large group, and we ordered a wide variety of rolls, as well as sashimi, noodles, and appetizers. Everything was outstanding. The big favorite of the whole table was the Rising Sun Roll, which is topped with a tiny slice of lemon, including the rind. Amazing! Our server told us that they get customers who have travelled extensively all over the world, who tell her that Edo's sushi is some of the best they've eaten. I certainly believe it; I've had sushi all over the US, and I couldn't be happier to live only a few miles from Edo. A must-eat!

• Visited October 2012