“Nice place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #117 of 211 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Great steaks. Great salads. Amazing chicken. Service was above par and the staff was on top of their game. A genuinely great place to dine in Kingsport.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wise, Virginia
“Management is needed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was starting to wonder if was just me but after reading these reviews I can see that it isn't...Me, my two daughters, and my best friend tried this place out shortly after they opened..we went inside and it was a little crowded but they said the wait time for us would be about 15-20 minutes..okay no problem...they took our name and gave us a pager...well after 25 minutes we were still waiting and noticing all kinds of empty tables in the restaurant..my friend goes up to the hostess and asks how much longer and she says "you all will be seated next"....lol 15 minutes later and still waiting???...when we finally did get seated..the waitress came and took our drink order and brought back our drinks and bread and then proceeded to knock over the drinks..so my best friend was soaking wet..her sweater got ruined...my daughter's cell phone got wet..we got more drinks and ordered our food..the food was just subpar nothing to brag about..and when the bill came with thought maybe they would try to compensate for everything that had happened by shaving off some of the bill..NOPE..so we asked to speak to the manager if you can even call him that, about everything that had happened to us...he just apologized and said that they were still working out some kinks..he adjusted the bill but not by much..we haven't been back since

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Warsaw, New York, United States
“Needs Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Well, went on New Years Eve. Waited over an hour to be seated, which NYE ok, but when there are customers everywhere waiting and there were at least 10 dirty tables. That we could see. Cleaned all the tables at once and sat a bunch of people at one time. Hence 2 more hours of waiting for food. Just terrible! Waitress's walking by these dirty tables and not even picking up a glass. They ran out of quite a few items. We called the manager over, he said they weren't expected to be so busy. Really?? Steak House?/ New Years Eve?? It really doesn't take a genius. Oh and there was one waiter there who had his pants down around his rump. Really didn't want to see that!! I have had my own restaurant--and trust me needs management!! I actually went to the web-site to apply for the management position WOW for some reason not looking for manager. I think they should START LOOKING!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Absolutely Horriffic!!! Will never go back!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Took my son here for his B-Day. We arrived around 3pm to avoid any rush!! We were given our pager and told a 5 min. wait! OK no problem. After 5 min. We were taken to our seats. I observed over half the tables were empty and still they had people waiting???? Waitress takes drink orders and comes back with drinks. She then takes entree order and leaves. 10 min. Later back for food order then brings bread and says I am sorry I dropped your butter I will bring you more. We wait 10 more minutes she passes by our table my husband says could you bring us some butter?? Oh sure she says. Here we have sat for like 20 min and no plate or butter for bread. She finally brings entree and plates then still has to go back for butter. Then like 10 min later she says oh I have bad news. She says we are out of ribs! Which is what my husband ordered. Go figure. So it only went down hill from the get go. All I can say is we wont eat here ever again. Food was sub par...Sons steak was well done when was suppose to be med rare........service was terrible. I was a waitress once and I know is not an easy job but come on now the place wasnt even busy. People at the table behind us was sending food back due to wrong order and on and on I could go......This place lacks in management and service. Beware if you go here it is HORRIBLE

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“POOR”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

we went there during a shift change, the place was almost empty. the girl told us that we had to wait untill servers got ready. fine so I went to the bar and was invisable. I looked at my wife and we walked out and went to the CHOP HOUSE had a great dinner.. I will NEVER go or recomend Longhorn to anyone. I hope you have a better experence than we did.

Visited July 2012