“THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE BIGGIE'S” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Bristol, Virginia
“THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE BIGGIE'S”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Biggie's is a gem being that we are in a land-locked area. Huge menu with lots of fresh raw bar choices (my personal favorite), Italian specialities, other seafood specialties, sandwiches, great wings, burgers, with generous portions at a fair price. The staff is ALWAYS pleasant, helpful and eager to please. The owner, from N.J., is a terrific guy who makes you feel like you've known him all your life. Great atmosphere to relax with tons of beer choices and a welcoming attitude all around. When I know I'm going to Biggie's I get all happy!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I absolutely love this place, I love the owner to death always makes the time we are there enjoyable. Love the food, music and employees definitely a place we like spend are free time with friends.

“Great hangout bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Phenomenal baetnders, the owner is generous, the staff rules! I love spending my free time here! The food is splendid and it makes me feel as if I'm sitting down to a family meal with the mafia, the good mafia of course.

Blountville, TN
“Great Place to Unwind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This establishment is a great place to meet with friends and have a couple of drinks to unwind. We have enjoyed the outdoor patio this summer. The food and service is fantastic. Go by and have a Big Stacker!

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Yankees Invade South”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My title refers to Biggie's origins in Hoboken,New Jersey, but I'm glad they're here. They combine good food, great service & a "glad you're here" attitude that is a lot of fun. They have everything from seafood to burgers & wings. They offer daily bar food specials & have a great Happy Hour weekdays from 3:00 to 8:00. With 30 beers on tap & full liquor & wine service, Biggie's can provide you with your favorite adult beverage.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere