“Yankees Invade South” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Yankees Invade South”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My title refers to Biggie's origins in Hoboken,New Jersey, but I'm glad they're here. They combine good food, great service & a "glad you're here" attitude that is a lot of fun. They have everything from seafood to burgers & wings. They offer daily bar food specials & have a great Happy Hour weekdays from 3:00 to 8:00. With 30 beers on tap & full liquor & wine service, Biggie's can provide you with your favorite adult beverage.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Raleigh, NC
“Good bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I agree, the oysters are way to expensive for what you get. I ordered the broiled flounder and a baked potato with sour cream. Got fried flounder and a big hunk of butter with my potato. Maybe it was just one of those weeks, nothing I ordered came out right. Didn't waist my time asking to change my food. Thought the price of the food was expensive for the portions. Was just okay.

Kingsport, Tennessee
“GREAT PLACE TO EAT MEET AND ENJOY A GREAT DINNER !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Has the Best shrimp & Gritts , this is where we go to unwind and have a great time
always something going on there and if you like a good lemon drop no one has ever made a better one , Biggies is good for Family's with a nice dinning room or if you like sports and music
the Bar is a great place to be that is where we eat at often and on those warm days we are on the deck ........ I would go and try it you will Enjoy it !!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I travel alot and this place made my TRIP worth EVERY MILE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I visited Biggies this past Friday and had a Blast. Our hotel highly recommened we go here and save our time looking around. So we headed over just one exit which we stayed at meadowview. We were seated arounded the bar which had a sports lovers dream of TV's I believe we counted 15 huge TV's. The place must have had every beer and liquor you could have wanted... Huge menu. We started out with oysters which came and were unbelievable. After a few beers, we had our dinner.. I had the spicy tuna wrap which was Amazing! She had the chicken tenders...women. Anyways after finishing up... We soon learned they had live music in which we love. Needless to say after arriving around 6pm for dinner, we eventually left around midnight after listening to some really good music... We had excellent excellent service and even meet the mgr. In which he informed us of there weekly schedule for us for the next time we visit... I said "sounds like we should just stay here for the week, have any rooms in the back"... We talked about this place for 2 days and thanked the desk for telling us about it.
We highly recommend you visit Biggies its a must for a out of towner and the local people are nice there. Can't wait to come back now... It made our trip worth every mile.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't waste your time.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I love seafood and don't mind paying for it. Raw oysters are my favorite, however, for $1.75 each, I'll just go to Hooters. Also, everyone else at our table was disgusted with the food appearance, taste, and the price! Even the pizza was dry and bland. Just keep on driving down the road, almost anything else is better.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere