“I had a very pleasant stay here, and loved the continental breakfast.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge

You added Econo Lodge to your Saves list
Econo Lodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9980 Airport Parkway, Kingsport, TN 37663 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Middletown
“I had a very pleasant stay here, and loved the continental breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

I am very pleased to say that I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends. I had to make a last minute emergency family trip, and needed a comfortable, homey, inexpensive place to stay, and that is exactly what I found. Our room was very roomy. In a 2-doublebed room, even with my self husband and 3 kids, teenager down to age 3. Complete with microwave, refrigerator, free cable, free WIFI and HBO. It had everything that we needed! The staff is very friendly and definitely portrays true " Southern Hospitality". That place was definitely much more than I expected, especially for around $50 a night. To top it all off, because it sits on a hill, I woke up to the most beautiful sunset, and a very relaxing view of the mountains and scenery around. Very happy with my stay and i will "definitely" return. For the money, location and benefits that this motel offers. You just can't beat it.

Room Tip: I would use your AAA or AARP for a discount.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
alpa01, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, October 27, 2011
We are glad you were pleased with your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

This place was not too bad, a little out of the way but OK.

The internet access in the lobby did not work and could not be accessed when I arrived at 11pm - I was told to try in the morning which was annoying. The next morning it didn't work at all anyway.

Otherwise the room was fine, no problems, parking was easy.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
alpa01, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, October 27, 2011
We are sorry that you had issues with our internet, thank you for letting us know. That problem has been corrected and we purchased a new computer for our guests to use in the lobby. Thanks again and hope to see you again.

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 9980 Airport Parkway, Kingsport, TN 37663 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
Conveniently located off of I-81, near the Tri-Cities Regional Airport. Our hotel is centrally located near Kingsport's most popular attractions including the Wellmont Regional Center for the Performing Arts, Tri-Cities 7 Cinema, Steele Creek Park, Cooper's Gem Mine, and Warriors' Path State Park. After a relaxing day in the Kingsport area, enjoy a satisfying meal at one of the local restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, B-Back Barbeque, or Perkins.Our attentive 24-hour staff strives to make our pet friendly Americas Best Value Inn Kingsport your home away from home. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast available from 6am - 9am. We offer pre-arranged airport shuttle service (charges apply). Children age 12 and younger stay for free in their parent's room. Whether in town for business or pleasure, our hotel has something for everyone. Let our on-site business center be your office while you are on the road. Guest rooms are generously equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO, desk with lamp, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Kingsport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Venere, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Carpet Inn Kingsport