“So cute!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

423-578-7778
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Description: Korner-Copia is a Delicatessen by day and American/Bistro by night. We offer fresh ingredients and high quality Amish deli meats and cheeses. At dinner you will be pleased to find the most savory of sauces to top your pasta. Atmosphere is very hip! Dinner reservations suggested.
“So cute!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Oh,I lovez this place!So cute,awesome food.It feels like you could meet your future spouse there,ya know,like in those movies,when two people meet at some adorable restaurant,and then have some sort of shallow one night stand,then three months later,she turns out to be pregnant,then they find true beauty,the baby is born,and happily ever after!Yeah,a restaurant like that!Even good restaurants have their ups and downs,people!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kingsport
“Great now!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I just heard that this place is closing thier full time restaurant and it's a shame becasue they just seemed to get it together. I will admit that I have had excellent experiences and really crappy ones too--but the last several weeks have been spot on!

The spot is perfect, the ambiance EXCELLENT, the service mostly great, the cleanliness could definitely be improved.

Glad to hear that the place is still avaiable for call in orders, private events, etc. I'll be real sad when they officially leave the space at the end of the year.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Wonderful sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very nice place for lunch with friends. Delicious sandwiches and good sides.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, TN.
“Mixed feelings.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

My wife and I visited for the first time since they reopened as a "restaurant" instead of a deli. The night we visited we tried a couple of pasta dishes on the recommendation of a friend. Both pasta dishes were good, with enough to take home in a to go box, but the bruschetta bread wasn't crisp at all, although the toppings were good. To their credit, they didn't charge us for it even though we didn't complain. The wait staff is very friendly, as was the chef.

The menu includes a ton of tasty sounding sandwich selections (which I will get to shortly), pasta dishes, and prime rib along with various appetizers, personal pizzas and desserts. The drink selection is Pepsi products, and they have a BYOB policy if you want alcohol.

A couple of days after our visit, three of my coworkers and I ordered out. I had the pork tenderloin and goat cheese sandwich, which was advertised as served "hot". Instead, what I got was a cold sandwich that was dry as a bone, and speaking of bone, it included several small bits of pork bone that I had to pick out. The pasta salad that accompanied it was bland. I was very disappointed.

Another person had the same sandwich and had similar feelings.

Another person got a personal pepperoni pizz and was pleased with all aspects of it, especially the herbed crust.

The last person got a grilled chicken sandwich, and while he ate it, he wasn't impressed at all for the $7.99 price and said he'd just as soon had one from a fast food joint.

I'm guessing Corner Kopia has a nice atmosphere on the weekend nights with the live music,but I have mixed feelings on coming back.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“We must have arrived on a bad day”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We had lunch here on a Friday. Four of the six of us were disappointed. Yes, the menu is great, but they need a chef at lunch. I ordered the "Reedy Creek" spinach salad with bacon, avocado, and boiled eggs, among other items. Sounded yummy. It came without bacon, avocado, and eggs. I asked the wait person if she could add these ingredients. She responded that they were out of eggs, but she would have the others replaced. The salad came back with RAW bacon and no avocado. I did not want to make a scene, but the hostess then came over and apologized. The salad was awful, and I told her so. She took it off the bill. I think there must be better places in Kingsport.

• Visited April 2012