“Aren't all Olive Garden's good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 211 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Tennessee
“Aren't all Olive Garden's good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I enjoy the food at Olive Garden. I have always had good service and good food. The soup and salad for lunch is really a good value.

Visited July 2012

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Fairly New Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Recently built. Always busy, but tables are crowded and booths can only hold four per party. Food as expected, service OK too.

Abingdon, Virginia
“best olive garden in area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

we have been several times great hostess good service food served at right pace hot and tasty very well run franchise

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Good food but seems pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I've eaten at Olive Garden many times and it seems the prices are higher every time I go there. The food is good but I don't know if its really worth the money. For an appetizer and two entrees our total was over $50, which wouldn't be bad for a good, quality restaurant but since this is a chain it seems a bit much. I had the chicken marsala which was good as always. Our waitress was very friendly and the service was great so I can't complain there. We'll probably go back again but I think there are better places for Italian around town that have much lower prices.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Very Spicy Very Overpriced Cusine”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

We were seated promptly even though the resturant appeared very busy at 6 PM The decor was very nice and the atmosphere was very relaxed.

Anthony R. our waiter was very pleasant and prompt in taking our order. We were given a choice of soup or a salad and chose the soup.

The lady chose a chicken soup and I chose Minestrone. The soup was just the right temperature for enjoyment and although a bit too spicy for my taste was aserved with delicious garlic breadsticks that were great.

The lady ordered Chicken Alfredo and I ordered the Lasagna Classico. This was served sligntly before we had finished the soup.

The Chicken Alfredo can be described as very garlicky. The Lasagna Classico is described as overly spicy. It was hot with spice, not at all what I would consider typical Italian food.

We had 2 waters for our drink. They were kept well filled. Looking to have something else to cut the spiciness of the food we ordered 1 slice of Lemon Cream Cake to split. It was an acceptable light tasting dessert but nothing spectacular.

The total Bill was $35.31 for 2 people including tax.

• Visited January 2012