“TERRIBLE BED” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Kingsport/Downtown
Days Inn Kingsport/Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   805 Lynn Garden Drive/I-181, Kingsport, TN 37660   |
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went to Jonesville, Virginia for a weekend personal/business trip. This was my first time in this area, so I did a quick web search for the closest hotel to fit my needs. Needless to say it was a nightmare when I reached the first hotel it was so horrible I was only able to check in long enough to make my meeting, and check out upon my return. I traveled approximately 20 minutes away and found this wonderful Days Inn. It quickly made my bad trip a better one, and the price was reasonable. The staff & Mr. Patel were very polite, helpful, and just all around kind. The room was clean, and everything worked properly. The new pillow top mattresses were a wonderful bonus especially since I had to travel by car over six hours to get there, and I was very pleased. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to have a comfortable stay while in the Tennessee/ Jonesville, Virginia Area.

Room Tip: I stayed in the room facing the pool and from part of the hotel. Although somewhat close to the road...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Friendly staff, try to please. I asked for decaf coffee for my room and they got it for me.
Wifi much improved over my last stay, had poor connection, this time very good

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dickson
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

this was a bad hotel. we were told one price and got charge a higher price, my door would not open, so i could not get out of my room. the heater look like it had been destroyed by a hammar, they was rust coming out of the shower and sink, the TV did not work right, the frigerator did not work right, the microwave did not work right, the lights in the room did not work right, after getting me out of the room finally, the clerk had nothing to say. wont stay in a Days Inn any more.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Kingsport/Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Kingsport/Downtown

Address: 805 Lynn Garden Drive/I-181, Kingsport, TN 37660
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Kingsport/Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Kingsport/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Kingsport/Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.