“Super good food great service always” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Abingdon, Virginia
“Super good food great service always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent food and always the best service and attitude from staff by far the best staff in the local area if you go to the local Olive Garden for Italian instead of here you should be drawn and quartered (:

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
Sevierville
“Awesome Italian Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

As an Italian and former Restaurant owner I generally NEVER vist Italian eateries. However, during a recent visit to Fun Fest, we decided to give Giuseppe's a try. The experience was well worth the visit. Food, Service, Atmosphere was spot on. I did not think it was at all pricey...for the quality/quantity received. I especially appreciated my after dinner Esspresso with Sambucca. We intend to revisit Kingsport however, on our next visit to Giuseppe's I would like the Italian background music a bit louder...Thank You Giuseppe's for an Awesome dining experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Italian Food for little dinero”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Fast efficient service, large quantities of great food. There was six of us in our party everyone gad something different and everyone thought their food was excellent. A little out of the way but worth the short drive.

Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“Delicious Italian food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I went out last night for a dinner sans kids. We chose Giuseppe's since we were both in the mood for Italian. I like Olive Garden, but my husband prefers local restaurants. This is a cute little place with a cozy atmosphere. They were busy, since it was a Friday night, but I had called ahead and we were seated immediately. The booth we were seated at was nice and private. The waitress came and was friendly and informative. She made a couple of suggestions that were right on. We ordered the Italian sampler to split, which was spaghetti, lasagna and a stuffed shell. It came with a salad and bread. We also ordered a bowl of the soup, which was cream of mushroom with brie. It sounds a little weird, but we both loved it. (Which is saying a lot, since I hate mushrooms!) We had the mediterranean salad, which was excellent. The entree was more than enough for two, which left us room for dessert. I had the tiramisu and my husband had spumoni. They were both yummy. We were both pleased with the meal and service. Can't wait to eat there again!

Bristol, TN
“We Keep Coming Back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I'm glad this is a locally owned, family business. Many chain restaurants are very good, but this is a very nice unique restaurant for our area. We don't live too far away & anytime we're in Kingsport, we usually stop here to eat. The staff is always friendly, professional & eager to serve. Several of the entrees are a little too spicy for me but that's no reflection on the restaurant, it's just me. We really love their bread & salad. In a booth behind us tonight there was a couple from Brooklyn, NY. I don't think they had been here before but they were very happy with everything. It may be a little too pricey for some people but I don't mind paying extra if it's good food, & worth it in my opinion. So, if you love Italian food and you're passing through this area, by all means give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013