“OMG” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“OMG”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm from Ft. Laudardale we don,t have Pals there so I said let me see why the line is so long it must be good.. I ordered the chili dog. I unwrapped it and saw a dead looking thing in a bun with some brown stuf on it. it looked GROSS. when I tasted it I spit it out. it was NASTY. the locals mob the place like thay were getting something free, I just will never figure out why people eat there! other than CHEAP food. save yourself and stay away/

Visited May 2012

“Not good quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Food poor quality and not much choice. Chili was out of a can. Burgers not too bad but hot dog not worth it

Visited December 2012
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Why?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

The only problem I have with Pals, is why in the world haven't they gone nation wide. I lived the past 7 years away from East Tennessee and missed the crap out some Pals.

Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Dogs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Good dogs, burgers, fries and drinks, So so breakfast. Worth the trip. I try to visit every time I am in Kingsport. I also wish they had locations in other cities.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee
“Sudden service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Consistenty good and fast. Great service, tasty food. Love the half and half tea (blend of sweet and unsweet).

Visited July 2012