“It was a great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 19 hotels in Kingsport
Lexington, Kentucky
“It was a great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed at the West Side Inn for over a week and I had a great room by the pool which was very clean and nice. The room also had wifi in it which is something I really enjoyed having so I could plan my trip route. I had great service everyday the staff was courteous and very polite to me. I would recommend everyone to stay here it is a good price and close to the interstate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I'll never stay or recommend and will call health board due to the roaches in refrigerator the service was bad they were rude when I told them about the condition and refuse to refund me when I asked to leave they I will be getting health involved it should be condemned

• Stayed June 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband was given this hotels number from his work and was staying there on business. As soon as we went in the room, we knew he wouldnt be staying there much longer. Since we had already checked in they wouldnt return all of our money. So we suffered staying there one night. We didnt sleep in their sheets, didn't put down the suitcase on the floor, and didnt take our shoes off. This is a very 1970s roach motel kinda deal. It would be my advice to not stay here! It is a cheap price, but thats because its a dirty motel!

Room Tip: All the rooms look horrible. We had several people staying here and they all left.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011 via mobile

The Westside Inn is a very clean place to stay. It's located in a very convenient place on Stone Drive. Clean, large swimming pool and youthful, energetic staff make this place worth every dime. I've stayed at several other locations in Kingsport, and the Westside Inn is so far the best. There is a place to eat next door, and my 2 daughters, age 22 & 24 enjoyed spending their evenings at the small bar/club there as well. Next year for our annual trip to Kingsport for Funfest week, we'll be returning here for sure!

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Westside Inn? Share your experiences!