“It was nasty there were roaches in the frig cabinets I'll never stay again I left after walking in the filthy room” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Westside Inn

Westside Inn
1017 W Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN 37660   |
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'll never stay or recommend and will call health board due to the roaches in refrigerator the service was bad they were rude when I told them about the condition and refuse to refund me when I asked to leave they I will be getting health involved it should be condemned

• Stayed June 2013

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Knoxville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband was given this hotels number from his work and was staying there on business. As soon as we went in the room, we knew he wouldnt be staying there much longer. Since we had already checked in they wouldnt return all of our money. So we suffered staying there one night. We didnt sleep in their sheets, didn't put down the suitcase on the floor, and didnt take our shoes off. This is a very 1970s roach motel kinda deal. It would be my advice to not stay here! It is a cheap price, but thats because its a dirty motel!

Room Tip: All the rooms look horrible. We had several people staying here and they all left.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

The Westside Inn is a very clean place to stay. It's located in a very convenient place on Stone Drive. Clean, large swimming pool and youthful, energetic staff make this place worth every dime. I've stayed at several other locations in Kingsport, and the Westside Inn is so far the best. There is a place to eat next door, and my 2 daughters, age 22 & 24 enjoyed spending their evenings at the small bar/club there as well. Next year for our annual trip to Kingsport for Funfest week, we'll be returning here for sure!

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Westside Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Westside Inn

Address: 1017 W Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN 37660
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Westside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Westside Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.