“No Problems” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Kingsport/I-81

Super 8 Kingsport/I-81
You added Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 to your Saves list
Super 8 Kingsport/I-81
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1238 Shipley Ferry Road, I-81 Exit 59, Kingsport, TN 37663   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Kingsport
“No Problems”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed at this Super 8 3 nights. The hotel is in a good location, the cost was reasonable, the bed was comfortable, there was always coffee in the office, the employees were friendly and had good customer service. There was a coin washer & dryer available which was very helpful to us.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
EAST MEADOW
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stopped at this property while driving through TN on my way to TX. Good location, just off I-81, far enough off the road to be quiet. Office staff efficient if a bit cold, but answered questions and were generally helpful. At first glance, things appeared to be clean; however, the longer I was in the room, the more the cleanliness disappeared. Bathtub was not clean, and there were a LOT of long hairs in the tub, the sink, and all over the bathroom floor - disgusting. Carpet in the room was not clean, and when I moved the night stand slightly to access an electric outlet, there was all sorts of gunk and dirt piled up by the wall, including several petrified pieces of candy. Bed was marginally clean, the comforters did have several rips and tears in them. Plenty of fast food and full service restaurants within a mile or two, as well as stores and shops. Personally, I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Hotel sits on top of a rather steep hill; all rooms would seem to be pretty quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Elkhorn City, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

09.27.13
I stay at the Super 8 Motel in Kingsport,TN. at least 2 to 4 times per month. My stays at Super 8 have always been excellent. The staff are very professional;they will go out of their way to assist you anyway they can,room is always clean. Anytime I'm in Kingsport,I will stay at the Super 8 at Lynn Garden. It's a great place to stay,close to many eating establishments and places to shop. My rating of Super 8 at Lynn Garden,Kingsport,TN. is excellent.
Ruby Swiney

Room Tip: If traveling in the Kingsport area,Super 8 is the place to stay; the one at Lynn Garden.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Kingsport/I-81? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kingsport/I-81

Address: 1238 Shipley Ferry Road, I-81 Exit 59, Kingsport, TN 37663
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Kingsport/i-81 Hotel Kingsport
Super Eight Kingsport
Kingsport Super 8
Kingsport Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Kingsport/I-81, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.