“Wish I had stayed somewhere else.” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 to your Saves list
Super 8 Kingsport/I-81
Super 8 Kingsport/I-81
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1238 Shipley Ferry Road, I-81 Exit 59, Kingsport, TN 37663   |
Ranked #9 of 18 hotels in Kingsport
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wish I had stayed somewhere else.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped here on a road trip. I don't know if they don't offer single rooms with one bed, but if they do, they didn't ask us before charging us for a room with two beds. The woman at the desk was polite and checked us in quickly. The room is equipped with the bare minimum, which is all we really needed, but they only provided us with one towel, and that was the extent of our bath linens. Bed spread was kind of rough to the touch and uncomfortable. The internet is fine and there's hot water and a good heater. For more than 70 dollars, which is more than I expected of this place, I would rather stay somewhere else.

• Stayed January 2013

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Lewes, Delaware
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This hotel is the nastiest place I have ever been. Had to stop because of the ice on the roads, almost wrecked getting in the parking lot. It is well after 8 am now and they have not salted a sidewalk nor plowed the parking lot, I spoke to an Indian man behind the counter and he told me not his problem! I cannot leave this place because I will slide down and off a hill and the mgmt does not care! BBB here I come!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
WEYMOUTH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Front desk associate failed to direct a 91 & 89 year old guest with limited mobility to the most direct route to their room from the parking lot which caused unnecessary walking. Continental breakfast needs a lot of work. Property used Eggo style frozen waffles and selection was very limited bordering non-existent at 8:00 AM. Clerk had difficulty transacting bankcard and POS system from a internet reservation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Kingsport/I-81? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kingsport/I-81

Address: 1238 Shipley Ferry Road, I-81 Exit 59, Kingsport, TN 37663
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Ranked #9 of 18 hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Kingsport/i-81 Hotel Kingsport
Super Eight Kingsport
Kingsport Super Eight
Kingsport Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Kingsport/I-81, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.