“vacation” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Kingsport/I-81
Save Saved
You added Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 to your Saves list
Super 8 Kingsport/I-81
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1238 Shipley Ferry Road, I-81 Exit 59, Kingsport, TN 37663   |
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I went to Tennessee to visit some friends and stayed at the Super 8 Kingsport. The room was cheap enough at only $58.00 for a night. The staff checked me in with no problems, the room was clean and the décor nothing fancy but nice. The bed was very comfortable however, I did need a second pillow, it was a bit to flat for my taste, but that was no problem. In the morning, the breakfast was simply English muffins or cereal with juice and coffee. The night was quiet and I slept very well no complaints at all.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012 via mobile

We checked in at 1:00 in the morning, rate was about right for this hotel. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, pillows were ok. A little flat for my preference. Nothing fancy but not dirty either. My only complaint is the staff is rude. The lady at the front desk that checked us in was polite. But, the next morning we had house keeping knocking on our door before it was even time to check out and when I open the door she give me a bad look and said oh I thought you would be gone. When I took my two young kids down to get a snack from the vending machine the owner watched like a hawk like we were doing something wrong. Lady at the front desk at checkout was just as rude as the housekeeper. Overall hotel is ok to stay for a night for the price.

• Stayed April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

If you are looking for a good, clean room near the Interstate or Kingsport, this is the place to stay. Clean, friendly, warm, convenient. The breakfast is skimpy (english muffins and cereal) but sufficient.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Lawton, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

Standard rooms with direct access to the parking lot. Not elegant but spacious and pretty clean. The breakfast was pretty sad, just some breads juice and coffee. The staff was friendly. Very quiet area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Kingsport/I-81? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kingsport/I-81

Address: 1238 Shipley Ferry Road, I-81 Exit 59, Kingsport, TN 37663
Location: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Kingsport
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Kingsport/I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Kingsport/i-81 Hotel Kingsport
Super Eight Kingsport
Kingsport Super Eight
Kingsport Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Kingsport/I-81, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.