“Visually stunning and delicious too!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Jonesborough
Cuisines: Dessert
Description: We hand make high quality artisan confections, inspired by the bounty of local ingredients available in our area. From local wildflower honey and fruit jams, to fantastic beer brewed just a stone's throw from our shop, we strive every day to bring a small taste of East Tennessee to everything we make.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Visually stunning and delicious too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stepped into this store and were blown away by the chocolates. The flavors are both familiar (coffee, raspberryel) and unique (rosemary caramel, bananas foster). The chocolates look like jewelry, the colors and designs are just beautiful. When we tried the chocolates, we were so pleased that they don't sacrifice taste for good looks. Each chocolate really tasted like the flavors without being too overpowering. They are not cheap, but these are not the kind of chocolates you eat mindlessly. These would make an amazing presentation for a special event or elegant dinner. We liked every single one we tried. We will definitely go back next time we are in town!

Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Want to eat a work of art?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was amazed by the beautiful chocolates, created in what the shopkeeper told me was a European style--hand made and hand decorated.

It's almost impossible to choose from all the varieties. They tasted as good as they looked.

Yum.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hampton, Virginia
“18 Kinds of Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

When visiting the small town on Jonesborough, stop by this wonderful confectionary and choose from 18. Yes, only 18 varieties of the best dark homemade chocolates I have ever eaten. All fresh ingredients, including caramel, sea salt, jalapeno, rosemary, passion fruit, and more. I did try to pace eating the first box of 6 that I bought. I paced eat by eating one right after another and panting for me. Don't miss on this small delight. Feast your eyes, make your choice, start with at least 6, and then go outside sit on the bench and pace yourself......:)

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Edible Art”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I love these candies so much they were my wedding favors! Many flavors to choose from, both conventional and exotic. They are as beautiful as they are tasty! My husband loves the habanero choc. My favorite is the sea salt caramel. But I forgot about the bananas foster. Maybe that's my favorite... OH but then there's the rosemary chocolate..... I guess they are all my favorite.

Visited October 2013
dublin
“YUM”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stopped in recently on our visit to Jonesborough, and bought six delicious candies. They are works of art, and very creamy. Lots of variety in flavors, but no variety in types of candies. Small shop, family run. Hope they continue to have success with these luscious treats.

• Visited October 2013