“Hair spagetti” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
JeffMosher
“Hair spagetti”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2009

I just got back from getting frustrated with Greg's pizza. I live in Unicoi and drove just to Johnson City for a nice meal from them. I ordered a spagetti with meatballs. After 2 bites, thinking the cheese was extremely stringy, I had looked at what was in my mouth. Yes, it was a nice blondish red hair about a foot long. MMMMMMM, yummy. I went back to get a refund, and the manager seemed unconcerned that this had happened. He did give my money back but without an apology or offering any other condolence. As for me, I will never visit this sloppy establishment again. I ADVISE YOU TO DO THE SAME!.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

corpus christi texas
“THE WORLDS BEST PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2009

I have traveled the world over and there is no better pizza on the planet. I no longer live in the area but when I return this is my first stop. The everything pizza is the one for me. If you have never been there, there is no place to set so you get your pizza and leave. This place is truley THE WORLDS BEST PIZZA and I travel 1200 miles to go there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oviedo, Florida
“Best Pizza on the Planet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

I first bit into a Greg's slice nearly fifty years ago. Since then I've traveled the world over, including Italy, and haven't found a better pie yet!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Unicoi, TN
“Really greasy. Canned Mushrooms. Ugh”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2008