“First time” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Roanoke, Virginia
“First time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try jersey mikes so stopped in. First we were told they were out of white bread which was not a big deal to me but first impressions are important. I got the tuna and it was good. Toppings were limited and the overall sandwhich was good but not great. I would go back but not highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Absolutely The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I consistently eat at Jersey Mikes about bi weekly! Always get the Italian sub and have never been disappointed-they skimp on nothing-it is always fresh and has enough meat onit for a gaint sub to last for two days and that is eating more than one should!! Staff is always accomodating and the consistency is always there. I have tried other subs there but the Italian is my favorite-the tuna is also good but the one time I tried the cheesesteak -welll the only thing I remembered was the bread-that is to say if one is to make a cheese steak sub then charge what you must but for crying out loud!! Load it up with steak-peppers and onions!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blountville, Tennessee
“Freshest sandwiches in Johnson City,TN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love Jersey Mike's sandwiches. They slice the meat as you place your order. The owner is there just about every time I go there. He is very nice and friendly and so is everyone else who works there. I appreciate having such a great place to eat at in Johnson City.

Visited March 2013
Johnson City
“Good sandwiches but very pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have enjoyed eating here for nearly 2 decades. Still my favorite sub sandwich in the Tricities. However, with times not as prosperous for many of us these days I myself visit other places these days more often simply because Jersey Mike's subs are so high.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Tennessee
“GREAT FOOD!....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great selection of sandwiches and value for your money! The staff were very professional and courteous!

Visited May 2012