“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Telford, Tennessee
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to outback with our family and really enjoyed the food. We started with a blooming onion that was very tasty and the sauce was good as well. Then we had the french onion soup which was perfect on a cold winter day. Next I personally had the 6 oz. sirloin steak medium rare with sweet potato fries. Every thing was delicious and we would go back. the service was average as the waitress was friendly and helpful but not intuitive. Meaning you had to ask for what you needed instead of them anticipating our needs. Overall good expereince.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tennessee
“Best Steak in Johnson City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Logan's actually has better meat than outback, but no one does the spices and grilling as well as outback. The service was excellent this visit. Our appetizer took a little while to arrive because it was very busy. We did not complain, but the waitress told the manager anyway and he comped it. That was unexpected and very nice of them. The sinful sundae is evilly delicious. The decor is interesting and relaxing, It is a great place for couples.

Visited January 2013
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Cozy restaurant on one side, game night on the bar side of the restaurant. We chose the cozy side. Food is always dependable and the special sirloin is always a favorite, with good pricing.

Visited January 2013
Midway, Tennessee
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family decided to spend my birthday celebration at Outback and boy was it a bust. The service was slow, incomplete, and scattered. The restaurant was not busy for a Sunday afternoon, but you could not tell that by our service. The food, as alway, was great. We waited forever for a waitress and then had to ask for the extra ranch we had ordered with the cheese fries. Did not receive bread until asking for it and then when the food finally arrived the order was incomplete. For the price, I expect better from Outback. Will not be going back anytime soon or maybe not even at all.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Disappointed- will not be going back here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What a let down. We were served our infamous bloomin onion! Missing the extra sauce that we requested. I also had requested lemon with our teas and water which none had them. The blooming onion also arrives with no plates. Ahh well, we will live. Then a server brings me a salad that had come with my meal. I asked her if we could have silverware and napkins as none had been provided to our party. Strange because at this point, we had drinks, an appetizer, and a salad. She looks at me and says "so this salad does belong here?" My response, yes please leave it. A few min later our server arrives with the " how is everything over here folks?" The bloomin onion is about gone and we asked for the missing items still to that point and silverware. Seriously? How do you seat someone at a restaurant without silverware? At least tell us that we caught you off guard and decided to come eat at a restaurant at 6:00 at night and might need a fork and napkin. Then comes the long awaited steak I've been longing for. Ordered topped with crab and 12oz of perfection!.....not. Again, disappointed to get a Rare steak that was ordered medium. I'm well done at this point and ask for the manager and politely explain all of the incidents to this point and ask her what she thought my steak was cooked to. She said Medium. From the Outback menu- "Medium Rare Warm red center- vs
Medium Warmpinkcenter–touchofred" I clearly had a rare or med rare steak here as it was very red, no pink at all, and blood on the plate. The manager offers to bring it back to the kitchen to cook it longer or bring me a new steak. I'll pass. I don't care to wait another 15min for you to cook me another steak or cook this one longer like you should have done to begin with. She offered to remove my steak and our appetizer from our bill which I declined as it wasn't a handout I was looking for. Just wanted a nice Outback meal with a fork, knife, and some extra sauce for my bloomin onion! Won't be back to this OB!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere