“Best pizza in JC!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Kingsport, TN
“Best pizza in JC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Absolutely the best pizza in Johnson City! Small restaurant on Boones Creek Road with only about 8 tables, but the employees are really great, and the food is outstanding! No beer served, but a good selection of sodas, water and energy drinks in a cooler. I got a pepperoni, onion and jalapeno pizza that was cheesy, crispy and just perfectly cooked! I;m going to try the hot subs next time I go in.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Best Pizza Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

By far the best pizza I've ever had and in this area. The owner is nice too. You do have to purchase bottled drinks rather than a fountain option but still nothing compares to the food. The white sauce is delicious as is their baklava.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Best Italian sub in Johnson City!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I love Italian subs, heroes, whatever you call them. Pizza N Gyro uses great meat, plenty of spice and just the right amount of toppings. Yum, yum. My hubby had the calzone and like it very much as well. They deliver as well but we picked ours up. Small eating area so I recommend picking up your food. I've not tried the delivery service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Deserved the "best pizza in Johnson City" award!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Since this new place just got the "best pizza in Johnson City" award, and it is only 5 minutes from our house, we had to go!
Well, we were happy we did: the "house special pizza" was the best we had in JC (except for my wife's), the hot sauce for the chicken wings was really hot (but that's how we like it), and the baklava was a nice finishing touch to a good meal.
We got all that to go, so I cannot comment on the atmosphere or the service, but we had a short conversation with the owner, and he was very nice and friendly.
Next time we need to try the gyros!

• Visited February 2013