“Great for a great rate.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Johnson City
“Great for a great rate.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stopped in for one night. I don't usually stay in exterior hotels, but I thought I would check it out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a King non smoking room. Very nice and clean bed. Great flat screen tv worked great with a clear picture. The internet was free and worked great. I could not have hopped for a better room for the rate. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean reasonably priced hotel room.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
Johnson City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This hotel has excellent room size and an awesome location. But in my last two stays something has always broken in the room. This stay it was a toilet that the chain kept hanging up and the bowl was leaking so it made a squirting noise. They fixed it so it would flush but did nothing about the annoying squirty noise. Also there was ketchup on the bed skirt of one of the beds in the room. I would report the toilet problem to the night desk staff but when I spoke to the day staff they would know nothing about it. Finally there was no do not disturb sign in the room so the staff woke me up every day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Johnson City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

my family and i have stayed here a couple of times, at the end of long driving trips. we've really enjoyed both stays. clean, well-appointed rooms, friendly staff, and a nice breakfast. i wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

JEFFERSON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed here in January for 4 nights. We were given a room in an adjacent bldg. Park the car, walk through the breezeway and on to an outside corridor. All of this in 20 degree weather. The room was decent. Cold air was blowing in from outside so badly that we took the bedspread off of one of the beds and put it at the bottom of the door. The rooms need updating. The mattress was not so comfortable. I'm happy that I brought my own linen and laid that atop what they provided on the beds. Cigarette burns in the blanket (non-smoking room). Stains on the bedspread and rug. The breakfast wasn't anything special. My husband took some of the sausage gravy and biscuits. Gravy was barely warm. The location was the best part of the stay. Convenient to the Interstate. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
John B, Manager at Ramada Limited Johnson City, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear guest
We were delighted to serve you during your recent stay at Ramada. We realize that you had few concern and we will definitely are working on some of them.
Thank you so much and I hope you give us another chance to serve you.

Been to Ramada Limited Johnson City? Share your experiences!