“Just Ok” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Johnson City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
JEFFERSON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed here in January for 4 nights. We were given a room in an adjacent bldg. Park the car, walk through the breezeway and on to an outside corridor. All of this in 20 degree weather. The room was decent. Cold air was blowing in from outside so badly that we took the bedspread off of one of the beds and put it at the bottom of the door. The rooms need updating. The mattress was not so comfortable. I'm happy that I brought my own linen and laid that atop what they provided on the beds. Cigarette burns in the blanket (non-smoking room). Stains on the bedspread and rug. The breakfast wasn't anything special. My husband took some of the sausage gravy and biscuits. Gravy was barely warm. The location was the best part of the stay. Convenient to the Interstate. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
John B, Manager at Ramada Limited Johnson City, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear guest
We were delighted to serve you during your recent stay at Ramada. We realize that you had few concern and we will definitely are working on some of them.
Thank you so much and I hope you give us another chance to serve you.
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stayed one night in room 200. I found the room to be very clean and the bed to be very comfortable. The TV was nice and the remote worked perfectly. Room 200 is a king bed smoking room. Even with the room being a smoking room, we did not detect any smell of smoke upon arrival,

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BRISTOL, VA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

My non-smoking room smelled so bad of smoke that I had to go back to look at the door to see what it said , it said non-smoking ! Holy Crap , smelled like their was a poker party in that room. I told the young man at the front desk how bad it smelled and he replied , does it smell that bad?
The next morning I told the people at the front desk and they were very nice and took my # so that the manager could call me . Never happened ! I walked out to the room that serves breakfast and an Indian guy came out of the office and stared me down , didn't know if he was going to run me out or beat me up ?? Filled out a complaint on the corporate homepage , not one response ! Guess Ramada has just given up

Room Tip: Do not stay here, talked to a guest while eating breakfast and he complained this place is a dump an...
Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear guest,
I understand your stay was not pleasant ,I apologize for the inconvenience.
When you came to get the ice in the lobby you told the desk guy that it smells like smoke and you left in a second so we thought you are informing us.we tried to call your room but nobody answered. And than we never heard anything back from you.next day we went to the room it didn't smell like smoke so we thought May be that's why you never called back,but we still left it open for long time.changed all the linens and shampooed carpet.

Been to Ramada Limited Johnson City? Share your experiences!