“Great value!” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Johnson City to your Saves list
Quality Inn Johnson City
Quality Inn Johnson City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   119 Pinnacle Drive, Johnson City, TN 37615 (Formerly Jameson Inn Johnson City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Johnson City
Indianapolis
“Great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This motel was a great value for the money. Wallpaper and carpet could use updating, pool area was very nice, breakfast was good. We were able to get a $50 a night rate on priceline, which was an absurdly great deal.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I'm not going say this hotel is horrible but....

Within my initial inspection, since I had to stay here not by choice...

We found blood on our comforter, a small bug and hair on the sheets. The plumbing wasn't very good, every flush had the water rise to the top making you think this might be the time it overflows (like another review said) We also had major issues with the air not working properly...it may have said 64, but it definitely wasn't...

The beds were also very uncomfortable (like a box spring on top of a box spring)

All I could do was tell myself it was only for the night, and wonder why these people chose this hotel for the wedding party...

Worst $80.00 ever spent on a hotel, you're better off taking a chance with Hotwire.

But...Hey, at least I didn't Die, or get bedbugs...

There was also a random woman that came knocking on our door and my in-laws at 5 in the morning...

• Stayed June 2014
Cookeville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

While on vacation in Jonesborough, our car broke down. Being the car had to be in the garage over night we found ourselves needing a "pet friendly" hotel. Jonesborough had nothing that allowed fur babies. However, reviews on TripAdvisor and BringFido.com helped us to find our way to the Quality Inn Johnson City. My husband explained our situation when checking in and the lady at the desk (whose name we can not remember) was wonderful. Once we had been given our room and we were unloading our rental, she appeared at the truck to inform us she had put us in for a late check out and was able to hold the room until 1pm. We checked out approx. 11am the next day and this same lovely lady was at the desk. She insisted we didn't have to leave yet. However, we had gotten word on our car or we prob would have stayed longer. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. We will remember this stay forever and how wonderful everything was during a stressful time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My partner and I needed a quick, affordable night in Johnson City, and the Quality Inn exceeded our expectations! The exterior is well-maintained, and our room had clearly been recently updated. The corner bathroom was spacious and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The manager and staff were friendly and helpful, and we were thrilled to get such a luxury experience for such an affordable rate. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel experience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I met my girlfriend in person for the first time in December 2013 and we decided to find a place for me. We made a stop in Johnson City and Quality Inn was one of the places we visited. The place was wonderful. I couldn't say much about the pool because it was closed at the time for the season but the place is convenient to restaurants and gas stations. Not to mention the room was wonderful and neatly organized upon when we first entered it. The staff were very helpful and the continental breakfast was excellent. I would recommend other guests to stay at this Quality Inn, especially when traveling here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Arvada, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The hotel has remodeled to have a coach house type exterior. Inside is a classic older Quality Inn. Nice people, clean room. The first floor was quiet and the HVAC was efficient. Breakfast was basic. Good basic place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014
JIjohnsoncityTN, General Manager at Quality Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear "R Doyle G,"
I was very happy to read that your stay with us was pleasant. We have undergone some renovations within the last year including new carpet, exterior paint, furniture, showers and bedding, so I am pleased to see that you noticed the improvements! My staff will also be happy to see your comments concerning the clean room, quiet accommodations and efficient HVAC. Our full hot breakfast does offer a lot of variety and I would greatly like to hear your thoughts on what we could do to make it even better! Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, and feel free to contact me directly for your next stay!

Safe Travels,
William Baumann
Fairfield ct
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and spacious. Nice bathroom, coffee in room, fridge, microwave, iron. The pool and exercise room are great, however the breakfast was lacking. Would stay here again as it was very inexpensive for comfortable, clean accommodations.

Stayed March 2014
JIjohnsoncityTN, General Manager at Quality Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear "Portablestraw,"

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us here in Johnson City! I was happy to read that you enjoyed your comfortable, clean room and that you found it a 'great value.' As the General Manager I am always very grateful to hear from my guests and I would enjoy hearing your thoughts on the breakfast choices. As a Quality Inn we are very proud to offer a full breakfast ranging from yogurt, boiled eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits as well as a great waffle bar. Any suggestions you may have to make it even better would be most welcome. I do hope we can impress you on your next visit to the area and perhaps give you a wonderful breakfast as well! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and other travelers!

William Baumann

Been to Quality Inn Johnson City? Share your experiences!