“Great stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Johnson City

You added Quality Inn Johnson City to your Saves list
Quality Inn Johnson City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   119 Pinnacle Drive, Johnson City, TN 37615 (Formerly Jameson Inn Johnson City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Johnson City
Southren Michigan
“Great stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

William and his staff were wonderful. Very friendly and most helpful. They were very eager to help us in any way they could. Suggested places to eat and the best way for us to get there. Our room was very nice and the bed was out standing. If we needed anything all we had to do was ask. We will be back. Thank you William, Nicole, everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
JIjohnsoncityTN, General Manager at Quality Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear ‘womanwise,’

Thank you so much for your compliments! I have passed along your kind words to my staff. It is because of our great employees that Jameson Inns have been ranked #1 in Customer Service by Market Metrix in each of the last 6 years! The Dremium Pillow-top Mattresses in all of the rooms are indeed outstanding and I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed them. I am looking forward to your next visit and can not wait to impress you again!

With Gratitude,
William Baumann, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the room ! While it was not huge, it was very clean & updated. There was a new, large flat screen TV, a microwave & refrigerator, as well as a jacuzzi tub (which I had not planned on). The furniture was in good shape & bed very firm. My room faced the freeway, but the noise didn't keep me up at night. It was very convenient to many eating places, with the Cracker Barrel right next door ! The pool was moderated size & clean. I like a Non-smoking room, and was happy to find out that the Smoking rooms were in the second building, so it was not a problem. The breakfast was simple, but good. Waffles, gravy & biscuits, bagels, fruit, cereal, etc. The staff was very nice also. My only disappointment was that there was no elevator. The building was only 2 stories, so I only had to carry luggage & cooler up one flight, but I have a bad knee & back & it was a bit of a struggle. Overall was a very nice 3 night stay -- I would definitely stay there again !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JIjohnsoncityTN, General Manager at Quality Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear “momjanrn”

Thank you very much for your kind words concerning your stay with us! It is always a great pleasure to hear when a guest has had a pleasant stay. All of my rooms now boast refrigerators, microwaves, 37” flat screen TVs and a gourmet, in-room coffee and tea service and I am so happy you enjoyed those recent improvements! Thank you again for your kind words. And please, next time you stay with us in Johnson City, feel free to call the hotel and speak with me directly and I will do my best to ensure your perfect stay.

Gratefully,
Cullen
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We arrived late and got up early in room #106 and left to see the sights. The room was a little dirty, but wasn't too bad. It had a nice TV and other points. When we arrived back that night my wife called me to the bathroom to look at a towel laying on the floor. She said there were black bugs jumping backing and forth. I took one look and knew they were flees!! I then looked at my white socks I was wearing and they had four or five on them. We spent the rest of the night fighting flees. In the morning my wife told the manger and even pulled a flee off of her while talking to her. She acted like she didn't care. We had to buy flee spray and laundry all our clothes and I will probably have to throw my suite cases away. Think twice before you stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear “Clarence M,”

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention. As the General Manager, I can assure you that your concerns were relayed to me by my assistant and I took immediate action to address that room. I am very sorry that your stay here was not enjoyable and that you felt as if you were not heard. Jameson Inns are known for their high standards in cleanliness and customer service and it is most regrettable that we were not able to deliver those qualities on your stay. Please feel free to contact the hotel for your next visit as it would be my pleasure to earn back your loyalty.

Hopefully,
atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The room was clean and a nice size. They have a nice desk for your laptop as well as a fairly new flat screen tv. It is right at the expressway so convenient to come and go. I only stayed one night because I was just going through but I would have found a different place to stay due to the road noise from the expressway as well as the diss-respectful people walking past the room at all time of the night talking loudly - I didn't get much sleep at all... Maybe 2 or 3 hours the whole night long.

They have continental breakfast but I couldn't find the batter for the Waffles so I went and ask the front desk where it was, I was told that they had ran out and wouldn't have anymore until tomorrow morning. The waffle wasn't the reason that I staid there but I was happy with my choice of places to stay and looked forward to having a waffle the next morning. It just seemed as though someone would have ran down the street to a store and purchased some waffle mix rather than telling the guests that they were out until the next morning.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
JIjohnsoncityTN, General Manager at Quality Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Dear “atlantatraveler1122”

I want to take a moment to thank you for your review. Please rest assured that I have addressed your concerns about the waffle batter being unavailable and I apologize profusely that you were unable to experience the breakfast you were looking forward to. At Jameson Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent service and I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not satisfactory.

As the General Manager I take the needs of each my guests very seriously, and I am most apologetic that you had a restless night. We did have a large group staying with us and they kept late hours due to their work schedule. It is very regrettable that I was unable to take any action that night to ensure you were able to get some rest, and I sincerely hope for the opportunity to make that up to you in the future.

Your business is important to me but your satisfaction is much more important. Please feel free to call 423.282.0488 and ask for William Baumann, and I will take every effort to ensure your next perfect stay.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at a couple of Jameson's in the Tri-Cities, but I was very disappointed at my stay in this one. The room was musty and dusty and my allergies went haywire. Not worth the money in my opinion.

Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
JIjohnsoncityTN, General Manager at Quality Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Dear “Mwestcoup,”

Please accept my most sincere apology for your less than perfect stay with us. We do work very hard to maintain a high level of cleanliness and it is regrettable that we missed an opportunity to “WOW” you. As the General Manager, I am always interested in hearing about all of my guest’s stays and I do thank you for taking the time to let me know about your visit. Rest assured I will be addressing this concern immediately and hope to be afforded an opportunity in the future to change your mind. Until then, I wish you safe travels and happy homecomings!

Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

We have been staying at this same Jameson Inn for yrs as we come up from Fla. for all the races-------- I must say that this stay has been excellent---every time we have been here has always been nice but this year the staff and the GM --have really gone over and above to make sure our 4 day stay is comfortable and we have everything we need--so polite and helpful. I certainly would suggest any of my friends or family to stay here---in fact I would go so far as to say the GM here is got to have the best managment group we have ever experienced --really nice!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
JIjohnsoncityTN, General Manager at Quality Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Dear “Jessica D”

Firstly, I just want to thank you for your kind words! As you know, the races bring a lot of people to our area and it is so nice to see a familiar face come back to stay with us each year. I have passed along your praise to my staff here and they are very grateful that you took the time to write a review! We all look forward to making your stay for the next races even better.

Appreciatively,

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

At this price point one can get a great room or a true disappointment - the Jameson Inn at Johnosn City delivers at the TOP end of what I expected! The lobby is clean, bright, and inviting. My room was clean, fresh, and all the furniture in excellent condition. I even got a wake up call at the correct time on Sunday morning going in to Daylight Savings Time!

While the complimentary breakfast is very high-carb, there is a Cracker Barrel just across the parking lot where one can find a little more protein.

Friendly & helpful staff made it a quite enjoyable 3-night business stay. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front seem to be the better plan as many construction vehicles tend to be parked in...