It always tickles me when people complain about the silliest little things like the height of the curbs in the parking lot or the type of luggage carts or they couldn’t find the hotel or even other guests who were making too much noise. When people start nitpicking about this kind of small stuff, they are looking pretty hard. This is a beautiful, new Courtyard. The staff is great and the rooms are very comfortable. I had no issues with noises and found the curbs in the parking lot to be just about right. If I’m every in the JC area again, I will make this my choice again. Besides, where else are you going to stay in JC? The highly rated Red Roof Inn? I don’t think so.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel Johnson City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Just off I-81 and I-26, near East Tennessee State University and Bristol Motor Speedway * Lobby features an interactive 52" touch screen GoBoard that shows maps, weather, news headlines and more * The Bistro, Starbucks & Full Bar; serving breakfast & dinner * Outdoor fire pit, BBQ social area, & outdoor pool * 2 meeting rooms; 907 total sq. ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.