I live in Johnson City TN and was looking for a hotel with a nice pool. Sort of an end to summer treat for my children (my youngest hasn't been able to swim all summer due to having surgery). The staff was exceptionally friendly and courteous and the room was clean and met my expectations. However, the reason for our stay was to allow my children to swim and enjoy the pool. The pool is on the small side (which isn't part of the problem). The cleanliness of the pool was alarming. Both my children complained of hair attaching to them while in the pool and many bugs and pieces of mulch were on the bottom. We arrived on a Friday and we tried the pool again on Saturday and it was still just as dirty. Very disappointed in our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel Johnson City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Just off I-81 and I-26, near East Tennessee State University and Bristol Motor Speedway * Lobby features an interactive 52" touch screen GoBoard that shows maps, weather, news headlines and more * The Bistro, Starbucks & Full Bar; serving breakfast & dinner * Outdoor fire pit, BBQ social area, & outdoor pool * 2 meeting rooms; 907 total sq. ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.