We traveled with family members to stay at this hotel 6/7-8/2013 for our nephew's wedding. The staff members are really friendly and answered any questions. The king size bed, Room 419, was nicely decorated and had plenty of space. The bed was comfortable. We tried the continental breakfast, very good. They had a variety of breakfast items. The location of the hotel is up on a hill, it overlooks the freeway and Johnson City. There is a WAFFLE HOUSE and Cracker Barrel Restaurant nearby. We would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Johnson City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tri-Cities Newest & Best Hotel Features 81 non-smoking rooms, complimentary hot breakfast includes scrambled eggs, sausage,bacon,biscuits and gravy, warm delicious cinnamon buns exclusive to the Holiday Inn Express, indoor heated pool/jacuzzi, board room, fitness center, free wireless and wired internet restaraunts within walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.