“Nice College Visit Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Johnson City
Tennessee
“Nice College Visit Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Recently stayed at the Comfort Suites during a college visit for my son. We had our small dog with us and small dogs can stay for $15/night. Clean room. Comfortable beds. Was not impressed with the breakfast but there are several restaurants near by and there is a super WalMart across the street which is very convenient. We are a tall family and I have 2 teenage boys so I look for suite rooms with queen beds AND a sofa sleeper as well as a micro fridge. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thanks for staying. I am glad we met your needs and expectations and could accommodate you and your family during your travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Manor, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

The room was dated, though seemed to be clean. The bathroom was dark, there was only one light bulb in the fixture. The shower curtain rod was bent down in the middle so the shower curtain constantly slid to the center, yes the floor got flooded. The windows were so dirty on the outside you literally couldn't see out of them. The mattress needed to either be replaced or turned. Not the worst place I have ever stayed, but most definitely not the best. Don't think I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry we did not meet you expectations. I will address your concerns and remedy them. Please don't shy away for your future travels.
Greer, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our stay was very nice at this comfort suites. The place was clean, the staff extremely friendly, and the location was convenient. The reason for four stars is a few little things that make a place special. First, it is older, and a few things could be updated. (like carpet and sinks in the rooms). Second, the breakfast was okay, but could use some meat. Lastly, each night (around 8 PM) we would return to the hotel and the popcorn and cookies in the lobby were gone. Again, our stay was fine, but these "smaller" things would have made it that much nicer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thanks so much for choosing us! I will see what we can do to make things last a little longer in the evening.
Lonoke, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very nice rooms and accommodations! Staff could have been a little nicer, but I try to think they may have had a bad day or ready to get off work!! The breakfast was just what we needed and appreciated the lady that helped me with my children :-) We will return when visiting our family again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thanks so much and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Of course I do not accept any of my staff being anything less than accommodating and friendly as our motto is your home away from home! I will address this matter and ensure that is done not happen again.
Maryville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have stayed at this Comfort Suites ever since it opened many years ago, and we have had a pleasant stay every time. There is a lot more room than you find in newer Comfort Suites, and every thing works! The place is nice and clean, the staff helpful, and a good breakfast to boot.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thanks so much for being loyal we appreciate you!
Colonial Heights, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Nice clean large rooms. They are true suites. Business and family travel friendly. Close to the interstate and most shopping and restaurants.
The rooms have a feel of a small apartment. You have anything you need in the room and the staff will get you anything else. Plenty of towels and blankets in the room.
I've paid more money at other hotels and the rooms weren't as big or as nice as the rooms here.

• Stayed August 2013
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words. We aim to please our guests as this is your home away from home! See you next time!
Franklin, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This was a last minute reservation as we decided to start our trip a day early. I picked this hotel because I've traveled on business in this area and it's in a familiar place. Not many can accommodate a family of five at the last minute. I LOVE the size of the room.. We weren't all on top of each other. I think this is the biggest room of this type I've had other than an Embassy or Homewood. Great staff and clean hotel... A little dated but again very clean. My only complaint is one I'm sure they know about...my bathtub had a fast running leak that wouldn't turn off. Overall it fits in with most places I stay and is a great choice for an overnight or a few days while passing through. Convenient to everything and not overly priced...yes, I'd stay again!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words, we appreciate the opportunity to accommodate you and look forward to having you again in the future.

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!